“A must”
Review of Fantasmic!

Fantasmic!
Ranked #2 of 73 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: A live Disney production held at the Hollywood Hills Amphitheater at Disney-MGM Studios featuring Disney characters, performers and pyrotechnics.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

NOT TO BE MISSED- Fantasmic. It is a must see! This was what made my visit to the park worth it as I least enjoyed this between all four parks.

It is truly magical the way the show runs!

Write a ReviewReviews (14,576)
All reviews
in 351 reviews
"light show"
in 169 reviews

Reviewed July 13, 2013

When our family visits Disneyworld, we have to make sure we schedule time to see Fantasmic! The very 1st time we saw it we couldn't believe our eyes, but it continues to amaze and entertain us every time we return. The dragon can be a little scary for little ones, but Mickey always saves the day!!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Def should go see this show. From beginning to end the entire presentation was beautiful. If you are afraid of fireworks it is not loud so you dont need to worry. The stadium does fill up quickly, so get there early. Go to the bathroom outside the show before you go in!!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

What a great show! Disney magic at its finest!

Water, fire, characters, villains and heroes all in one show!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Spectacular water and light show. Everyone must see this at least once while at Disney.

We sat in the VIP section, but really, I don't think there was a bad seat in the stadium. The pre-show entertainment was funny and needed!

The special effects Disney can do continues to amaze me. I had more fun atching my kids faces than actually watching the show.