“Beauiful family event”
Review of Fantasmic!

Fantasmic!
Ranked #2 of 72 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: A live Disney production held at the Hollywood Hills Amphitheater at Disney-MGM Studios featuring Disney characters, performers and pyrotechnics.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Do it at least once, smiles all around and entertainmnet before the show was also alot of fun. First show vey crowded, if possible see the second show.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Finally took the time to see Fantasmic at WDW and it was well worth it! We purchased a Fantasmic dinner and I highly recommend doing that. We were given a pass that allowed us to enter a reserved area and be seated before they opened those seats up to other guests. They do a hilarious preshow to entertain you while you wait for Fantasmic to begin. The Fantasmic show is awesome to see - a must do!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We weren't going to go but then the Q to the tower of terror took so long that it was due to start when we come out of it. Very glad we did. Kids, 7yr and 2yr, loved it. So did my sister and I. Great show and great ambiance.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

You need to queue at least an hour before if you want great seats, however if you ar esisabled like my mother in law you will get priority seating and wont need to wait that long..you could go in 10 - 15 mins before hand and get a seat for disabled. This is a show not to miss!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have always heard great things about the fireworks shows at Disney and now I can say the same thing they are unreal. I would suggest sitting to the far right when looking at the stage. This will put you close to the exit and will allow you to get ahead of the massive crowds leaving the show.