“I feel no need to get to the Pointe* about this......”
Review of Pointe Orlando

Pointe Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Popular shopping, dining and entertainment complex designed to appeal to every member of the family.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Pointe Orlando is mostly a shopping venue with restaurants...or maybe a restaurant venue with shopping? Either way, it is not inspiring. The restaurants serve tourist chow - which means they do not care about quality because tourists come once and then leave. This applies to the anchor restaurants there - like Maggiano's as well. The parking is expensive -and- the restaurants do not validate the parking....so why do I need the I-drive hassle -and- pay for over priced food and high parking? Get my Pointe*?

2  Thank USMA1983
in 6 reviews
"parks"
"theme"

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place has never been to swamped with people, which is why I like it. Great restaurants with one of the nicest (and most expensive...) movie theaters around town. My friends and I come here all the time for movies, and my family and I go often for dinner.

Traffic is usually pretty stuffy on the way there, but parking is usually available in the garage. Lots to do and see, and a small selection of stores.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Get here around 7pm, pre-book a movie and head for pre-film food at Hooters, then explore the shops and soak up the atmosphere, some of the bars play live music, others just offer a friendly ambience either way you'll have a great night.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Sorry but I was truly disappointing with this place. We live in Orlando although I would spend a lot of time here. That did not happen. The cinema is fine. The shopping is not. The atmosphere is dead and the choices not brill. I cannot remember buying one item from Pointe Orlando even though I had bin here many time....

1  Thank mportolatin
See more reviews
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Sorry but I was truly disapointed with this place. We stayed in a hotel directly across from it and thought I would spend a lot of time here. That did not happen. The cinema was fine. The shopping was not. The atmosphere was dead and the choices not brill. I cannot remember buying one item from Pointe Orlando even though I had money to burn.

1  Thank Marty K