$110
$74
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

$90
$124
$155
$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$158
$335
$257
$349
$259
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $324/night.

$82
$68
Priceline
5,287 results
All reviewspoint orlandoone bedroom suitecabana barfull kitchenuniversal studiosinternational drivegrand suitewasher and dryerhuge bathroompool areawet n wildresort feethe general managerthe sofa bedjacuzzi tubhome away from homefree shuttle
Reviewed August 31, 2010

We originally booked a studio suite, however when we arrived to the hotel, the room did not seem to be fully cleaned and re-stocked. We called concierge at the front desk, who was very apologetic and helpful. They ended up upgrading us to a 1 bedroom suite right a way, without any problems. The suite was extremely spacious, clean and comfortable. Overall the staff was very nice and helpful. The hotel is located in a convenient location, close to all the parks and downtown. We will definitely stay again at "the point orlando" on our next visit there.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2010

We stayed at this resort because we were going to Universal Studios & got a great package deal! The room was fabulous.. had a microwave & a refrigerator which came in really handy plus they had silverware, plates, glasses, & bowls already in the cupboards. The room was spacious.. i think we stayed in a jr. suite. The hotel staff was really friendly & always helpful no matter what we needed or even told us of places to go for dinner & shopping :) O

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2010

My fiance and I were headed to Universal studios and Islands of Adventure for our anniversary trip and booked the Point based on all the great reviews here on Tripadvisor. I have to say, this hotel lived up to the hype. Angela at the front desk was wonderful to us and we got upgraded from the Studio suite to the 1BR Suite, which is great for the awesome full-size kitchen area and the extra amenities. We didn't eat in the hotel at all so I can't comment on their buffet breakfast but it was nice to be able to get a Starbucks latte right in the lobby area. The location is absolutely perfect for Universal. Pool was of a good size, clean, etc. We found the rooms quiet and really nice overall. Only thing it was missing was having a DVD player in the living room to watch some movies on that flat screen, but that's minimal. The shower was great but if I had to lodge one complaint, it would be that the jet tub in this suite is a bit small and unimpressive. I was hoping for one of those really awesome jacuzzi tubs and this wasn't it.
Overall, just a great experience and excellent value for the price paid!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2010

we had one bed room suite with pull out bed in sitting-room for kids. Facilities and location were excellent with the added bonus of a washing machine and dryer.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank tomatoe10
Reviewed August 30, 2010

Meyself, husband, mum and daughter stayed in a 2 bed apartment. What can I say, absolutely fantastic. The two bed apartment was really like two apartments in one. We had two seperate doors and where my mum and daughter stayed they had their own living room, fully fitted kitchen, bedroom, bathroom with walk in shower and jacuzzi. My husband and I then had what I would call a "studio" apartment. We had a balcony which we could clearly see Universal and Wet N Wild. The hotel was extremely clean and the staff were very helpful in ordering taxis for us and also helping with any enquiries. The pool area was great and very relaxing. The gym was ok, but when I went to use it both running machines were not working, which was a bit of a disappointment for me. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and hopefully when I return to Florida again I will most definitely stay here.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family