5,361 results
All reviews point orlando one bedroom suite cabana bar full kitchen universal studios international drive grand suite washer and dryer huge bathroom pool area wet n wild resort fee the general manager the sofa bed jacuzzi tub home away from home free shuttle
Reviewed August 30, 2010

We stayed at this resort because we were going to Universal Studios & got a great package deal! The room was fabulous.. had a microwave & a refrigerator which came in really handy plus they had silverware, plates, glasses, & bowls already in the cupboards. The room was spacious.. i think we stayed in a jr. suite. The hotel staff was really friendly & always helpful no matter what we needed or even told us of places to go for dinner & shopping :) O

Reviewed August 30, 2010

My fiance and I were headed to Universal studios and Islands of Adventure for our anniversary trip and booked the Point based on all the great reviews here on Tripadvisor. I have to say, this hotel lived up to the hype. Angela at the front desk was wonderful to us and we got upgraded from the Studio suite to the 1BR Suite, which is great for the awesome full-size kitchen area and the extra amenities. We didn't eat in the hotel at all so I can't comment on their buffet breakfast but it was nice to be able to get a Starbucks latte right in the lobby area. The location is absolutely perfect for Universal. Pool was of a good size, clean, etc. We found the rooms quiet and really nice overall. Only thing it was missing was having a DVD player in the living room to watch some movies on that flat screen, but that's minimal. The shower was great but if I had to lodge one complaint, it would be that the jet tub in this suite is a bit small and unimpressive. I was hoping for one of those really awesome jacuzzi tubs and this wasn't it.
Overall, just a great experience and excellent value for the price paid!

Reviewed August 30, 2010

we had one bed room suite with pull out bed in sitting-room for kids. Facilities and location were excellent with the added bonus of a washing machine and dryer.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank tomatoe10
Reviewed August 30, 2010

Meyself, husband, mum and daughter stayed in a 2 bed apartment. What can I say, absolutely fantastic. The two bed apartment was really like two apartments in one. We had two seperate doors and where my mum and daughter stayed they had their own living room, fully fitted kitchen, bedroom, bathroom with walk in shower and jacuzzi. My husband and I then had what I would call a "studio" apartment. We had a balcony which we could clearly see Universal and Wet N Wild. The hotel was extremely clean and the staff were very helpful in ordering taxis for us and also helping with any enquiries. The pool area was great and very relaxing. The gym was ok, but when I went to use it both running machines were not working, which was a bit of a disappointment for me. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and hopefully when I return to Florida again I will most definitely stay here.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2010

I can not explain how Wonderful this resort has been for all our needs and wants. The price is surprisingly very affordable. The rooms are roomy, spotlessly clean, and the furniture is very comfortable. I do highly recommend the one or two bedroom units. They have a complete kitchen and you can save a lot of vacation money eating in. There are grocery store a short drive away. The bathroom is very, very nice. It has a tiled walk in shower AND a whirlpool deep tub. There is a washer and dryer in the unit, a balcony, individual climate control for the unit, the bed is extremely comfortable and the linens and towels are soft and well made. The pool and whirlpool spa are great and the poolside area is a very inviting place to relax and unwind from a busy day.
The most pleasant surprise we had was at poolside. My husband forgot that glass was not allowed and took a bottle of beer to the pool. A very nice security guard named GLENN approached us with 2 plastic cups and ice and asked if he could provide those for our use and remove the glass bottle. He was respectful, kind, and resolved our mistake while making us feel that he truely wanted us to have a pleasant stay at this resort. It was a charming way to enforce the pool rules and make us feel relaxed and welcome.
We have felt that everyone working here is pleased that we chose to stay here The Point Orlando Resorts is the only place we will stay when we are in this area.