The Point Hotel & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$129
$114
HolidayInn.com
$173
$157
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$89
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$177
$134
Agoda.com
$225
$202
$289
$239
  • Restaurant
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$325
$247
Travelocity
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Orbitz.com
$615
$458
Travelocity
5,078 results
All reviewspoint orlandoone bedroom suitecabana barfull kitchenuniversal studiosinternational drivegrand suitewasher and dryerhuge bathroompool areawet n wildresort feethe general managerthe sofa bedjacuzzi tubfree shuttleshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2010

Loved staying here. We had a two bedroom apartment - be warned that this is actually two apartments - you have one main entrance then two doors to each apartment - we had to keep doors open for the kids. Kitchen area is excellent although to be fair we only used kettle, laundry and fridge. Spacious, clean. Maid service was excellent. Beds are amazing - wish I had bought one of these when my kids were little and used to climb in at night!
We had breakfast in hotel which was lovely and good value. Wish they could do a tea for you though instead of coffee. Internet access is available but you do need to pay to use the computer in business centre which I thought was poor since other hotels offer guests this for free.
Reception staff helpful at all times.
Pool was ok but spoiled by fact they are building extension to hotel right next to pool area - feel we should have been informed of this beforehand as it spoiled use of hotel pool facility.
Although hotel is non smoking, guests were smoking at pool side and this was not challenged. Also I would suggest that hotel move smoking area from front of hotel to round back or side as this is not a good first impression.
Location is excellent but a little shop on site or pool bar for snacks would be great.
I was a little disappointed as I thought 2 bedroom apt meant great views of fireworks but we had no view at all (apart from a billboard).

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2010

My husband and I stayed at The Point for 3 nights with our 8 year old daughter for our trip to Universal Studios. The location is great for Universal...about a 2 minute drive. And it is also very close to a Walgreens, which is nice to have nearby. The suite was very clean upon arrival... and they also stock the suite with a little Tide detergent and dish washing liquid, which was nice. It was great to be able to wash a load of clothes after getting them all sweaty and stinky in the parks! Check in was easy and there were no hidden charges on check-out. Be aware there is a "resort fee"...which was about $10 per day when we were there...
The tub was heavenly... so nice to soak and put on the jets after a long day in the park!
My only complaints...the pillows are horrible, and my daughter said the pullout sofa wasn't very comfortable either. We had a room with a pool view, and we felt the room was quiet enough.
Overall a great value for what we paid.....I would stay again, but would be sure to bring some pillows from home, and possibly get a 2 bedroom suite next time.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2010

I stayed at the Point during a family time visit with my 2 yr. old grandson...the room was excellent. There was space for him to play as well as sleep...
The room was set up with a crib and high chair as well which was a terrific.
Not only was it clean it was comfortable with a view of the pool, great location to theme parks and shopping..(the shopping was for me):) and even great family resturants.

Would I stay here again most certainly!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2010

I have had the pleasure of staying at " The Point " hotel in Orlando 5 times. Obviously it is my # 1 pick for good service, cleanliness, friendly and accomodating staff and good value. You really feel at home in this all suites hotel. My last visit was with my sister and her 2 year old grandson. The hotel set us up with a crib and a high chair upon request. We had the 1 bedroom suite which was perfect for our needs. I can't thank Fabio ( the manager ) enough for all the help he assisted us with in making our stay at the Point the best vacation ever. The proximity to all that Orlando offers is fabulous. Would not stay anywhere else . Highly recommend this hotel for all of it's friendly and homey atmosphere. Note: The beds and the bedding are of the best quality I've seen in 5 star hotels. Great night sleep.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2010

The room was lovely! Lots of space. Full kitchen. BUT! Cleaning SUCKS! Hair in the shower (before we even used it), cheerios/food debris in the pull out couch, they replaced enough towels for two people but we were three, and one of my pillows lacked a pillow case. It is a shame cause the place rocks...but the cleaning...even cheap motels are better!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends