5,364 results
All reviews point orlando one bedroom suite cabana bar full kitchen universal studios international drive grand suite washer and dryer huge bathroom pool area wet n wild resort fee the general manager the sofa bed jacuzzi tub home away from home free shuttle
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our trip to Orlando was a success, the Hotel was amazing, the room was cozy and extremely clean, the hotel is in a great location close to any amusement parks, restaurants and malls, the staff was very attentive and friendly, the breakfast was outstanding, pool areA is awesome, I’ll definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Orlando either alone or with the family, Great place!!!!

Ariel Peña

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
BrittanyManzie, Guest Relations Manager at The Point Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ariel,
Thank you for selecting The Point Hotel & Suites for your recent Orlando vacation. We are delighted to read how pleased you were with our clean, comfortable accommodations, delicious breakfast, relaxing pool area and friendly team members. It is our pleasure to serve you. It is also great to know that you enjoyed our central location. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stay in Orlando at this great hotel for the weekend. It was clean and customer service was great. They serve breakfast downstairs. The pool area is very beautiful and relaxing. Very family oriented too. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank flgirl9542018

Thank you for staying with us and for the perfect rating! We are delighted to read how pleased you were with our clean accommodations, on-site amenities and our friendly team members. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great greeting on arrival (from Ivan). Made to feel very welcome. Room (1 bedroom suite) was very clean, well laid out and reasonably appointed (although some of the furniture had seen better days). Service was excellent. Good pool with towels supplied.
Didn't use restaurant or breakfast facilities as didn't look any value.
One small downside - with the current work on the adjacent site (was Wet & Wild) being developed, the views from the balcony were poor (better to get an inside/pool view).
Overall - a well positioned, good place to stay if in Orlando.

Room Tip: If require balcony - make sure inward facing (pool view).
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Roger,
Thank you for choosing The Point Hotel & Suites and for the perfect rating! We are delighted to read how pleased you were with our clean suites and our relaxing pool area. We are disappointed to hear that the view from your balcony was not to your personal preference. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the time I checked in my experience was not the best. I was waiting behind someone else who I thought was being helped by the guy at the front counter, who saw me come in and didn’t say a word to me until I walked up to him after I noticed he was not helping the person at the counter his coworker was. The room was supposed to come with free breakfast buffet for each person in the room I booked the room for 3 adults and one child. When given the vouchers I was told it’s only for two people in the room but he would give me one extra voucher as a courtesy. The breakfast buffet was a joke (if you don’t get free vouchers it’s $12 per adult and $6 per child) I have had better complimentary continental breakfast than what they were charging for. I don’t suggest you purchase the breakfast if you stay at the hotel you are better off eating at a near by restaurant or cooking your own. They had scrambled eggs and sausage both days but also had pancakes one day and French toast the other, they ran out of syrup so if you wanted pancakes or French toast you had to eat it dry. They also offer cereal, yogurt, toast, oatmeal and a choice of two different juices or coffee. Still not worth paying $12 per person trust me on this. And now the room. While the room was clean and updated inside (except furniture), our toilet clogged every time we used it. I had to call everyday for maintenance to come and unclog the toilet. The front desk took for ever to contact so most days I would have to walk down to the front desk and ask them to send maintenance to my room. On the day of checkout it took 3 calls and an hour and a half before someone came up to the room. The room obviously had a plumbing issue and I was never given an option of changing rooms until the morning I was going to checkout. The beds were also really hard you could have slept on the ground and it would have felt the same. Some people don’t mind a hard bed but I need to be comfortable after spending all day at the parks, their beds don’t offer you that comfort. While the one bedroom suite was roomy and had a kitchen and washer and dryer and a very large bathroom. I don’t think I would stay here again. On the morning of checkout I spoke to the girl at the front desk about our issues and she offered an I’m sorry and haded me the bill. Did not offer a manager to speak to or a discount on the room for the issues.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for a weekend getaway. The hotel is very clean, as was our room. The room wasn’t huge, but plenty big enough. Our room had two king sized beds. A small fridge and wet bar were nice, and glassware was in the room. The location is pretty easy to get to, and close to Universal (if that’s if interest). Free parking.

We were surprised to find out that a buffet breakfast was included with our room. The buffet was OK. I can’t complain too much since it was unexpectedly included in the room rate. However, not having syrup when serving pancakes seems quite ridiculous.

The pool wasn’t huge, but again was clean and well maintained. While we didn’t order from it, having a pool bar with food options was nice.

I would recommend this hotel and will likely stay here again if I need to stay in Orlando.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Dave,
Thank you for staying with us. We are glad you enjoyed our clean, spacious accommodations and our central location on International Drive. We appreciate your feedback in regards to our breakfast buffet. There typically is syrup so we will definitely look into this. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.