Open today: 7:15 AM - 5:30 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from $18.99
from $37.28
from $132.99
from $99.99
16,858 results
All reviews dolphin swim dolphin experience grand reef lazy river breakfast and lunch wet suits tropical fish sea venture bird aviary underwater camera snorkel gear great reef all inclusive food wind away river sea world and aquatica deep water sun cream
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Absolutely amazing! Free food and drinks, swim with dolphins and free swimming with sting rays with snorkelling gear provided! One person that really stood out was Shauna - Jacksonville , who worked in bambu burger place! Her customer service was amazing and she took my avocado allergy so seriously which I can not thank her enough for! She was extremely patient and understanding! Extreme credit to the team!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We absolutely loved our day at Discovery Cove. There is plenty to do, and snorkeling is a must! The dolphin experience for ages 6 and up is great, everyone will enjoy it for sure!
The earlier you arrive the better options you will have for your added experiences and more time you will have to relax and enjoy the area.
If it’s warm enough and the temperature of water feels ok to you, skip the wet suit and go for a vest. Otherwise the wet suits are very good at keeping you warm-ish.

1  Thank marmishka
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Firstly this place is beautiful and it’s great that they limit places to 1300 per day as it means you can really wind down and relax....arrived at 7.45 and our dolphin swim was allocated at 10.30 which was perfect...although this was enjoyable it was not as interactive as when my hubby swam with them in Mexico but this didn’t spoil our opinion on the experience or the park...Natalie the dolphin was a complete diva which made it great fun...it would be nicer to see them in a larger swim pool though as I was a little worried that it was a lot of dolphins in a small space but that is just my animal loving opinion...all of the pools are warm and we especially enjoyed the sears bar pool where you can chill with your beers seated in the pool..be warned I sat here for no longer than 1 hour and ended up looking like a lobster so make sure you cream up...not sure how good the provided cream is which could be why I burned...the snorkelling is fab and it was surreal to be swimming when 4 massive rays brushed beside me...thrilling!!again guests need to listen to staff about approaching the animals...if they ask you to leave the sleeping rays alone just do it!!!Food was of good standard for a buffet and the buds with lime made for an easy drink all day...don’t hesitate in booking this you won’t be disappointed!

3  Thank Vickidob
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a superb venue from 7.30 am to 6 pm. Limited entrance so not too busy. Everything is included -breakfast, lunch and snacks and drinks all day. Plenty of towels available which can be replaced during the day. Good changing facilities including shampoo and conditioner. Snorkels, sun tan lotion and wet suits or gilets all available. Plenty of sun beds and shade and some good add-ons (we chose the dolphin experience. Good supervision at all areas. This was the best day of our time in Orlando.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank marls577
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

OK so we didn't do the swim with dolphins as that didn't seem value for money and glad I didn't having watched people do it. Not really a fan of seeing a dolphin having to swim along with adults holding on to their fins either...

That aside snorkeling in the reef was amazing, I've always wanted to try snorkeling and this was a great and easy way to give it a try and there are loads of amazing fish and rays to see.

You can also swim up to the shark enclosure so I'm glad we didn't pay for that experience either.

The food was OK for a park is about all you can say. And I enjoyed the lazy River although not enough noodles, which is wierd considering limit guest entry per day, and the floor is sharp in places so watch your feet. The bird aviary was a nice quick stop off too.

Anyway would certainly recommend just for the snorkeling alone.