“This place is INCREDIBLE!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of WorldQuest Orlando Resort

WorldQuest Orlando Resort
Ranked #93 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Media, Pennsylvania
“This place is INCREDIBLE!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2007

Just returned from a Labor Day holiday with my family (5 adults and 3 kids), and can't believe how perfect this place was for us.

The three-bedroom unit was huge and we all had plenty of room to spread out. For about $200 per night on a holiday weekend, I am sure there was nothing else better out there. The beds were comfortable, the rooms were very clean.

They have a nice continental breakfast, an evening snack, as well as one just before bedtime.

The swimming pool is huge, and very clean. They also serve food and drinks out by the pool, which is so convenient. We ended up asking for late checkout on the last day just to hang out at the pool!

The resort is quite close to Disney and SeaWorld. And while the units have full kitchens, if you want to eat a meal out, you will need to drive, there really isn't anything within walking distance.

I would definitely recommend this place for your next stay in Orlando.

• Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
8 Thank HockeyAndTravel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (498)
Salisbury, Maryland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2007

Granted, this is a nice property, but the staff are a bit rude. Perhaps I caught them on a bad day, but I felt a bit alienated when I went to the front desk. I was in line for about 15 minutes, when I politely asked what the hold-up was, considering there were only 2 people in front of me. The front desk clerk said, "Excuse me, but we are busy!" So, I said, "Well, not really, there are only 3 of us!" Then the clerk gave me a dirty look and mubmled something to another employee and both looked at me.

In any other place on the street, I would have knocked them out, but being the polite and savvy traveler that I am, I just said that they need not talk about me. There was no response.

Room was okay. A bit musty. Overall, the room was okay, but the staff was miserable and some need to be replaced.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Staff was rude and unhelpful
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
12 Thank ripcurled1
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2007

My three friends and I stayed at WorldQuest for five nights for our annual girlfriends' getaway. We are in our 50's & 60's and several have traveled extensively. We unanimously agreed that this is the nicest place we have ever stayed.

We reserved a two bedroom unit but were upgraded to a three bedroom upon arrival as there were no two bedrooms available. The unit was roomy, clean and had three bathrooms...what more could four women want!!! Everything about this resort hotel was exactly as others have described it. The pool was exceptionally clean and was never crowded. The front desk personnel were friendly and helpful, and having rented other condo units, it was very, very nice to have daily housekeeping service. Shampoo, conditioner & lotion was provided in all bathrooms and the hotel provided one package of laundry detergent, fabric softener and dishwasher detergent. More was available at the small store in the clubhouse; however, we did not purchase any. I was told the price was only $1. We had an issue with one of the bathroom showers and it was promptly repaired. This place really knows about customer service!

We were also very pleased with the continental breakfast. Each morning bagels, muffins, pastries, cinnamon rolls, cereal and fruit were available, as well as coffee, an assortment of teas, milk and orange juice. Each morning one of us would go to the clubhouse and bring back enough food for all of us. Additionally, the refrigerator in the clubhouse is always stocked with sodas, milk and juice and you can freely choose whatever you want whenever you want. We never checked out the afternoon snack but went down several evenings for the great brownies and cookies and decaf coffee which we brought back to the unit to enjoy.

As previously mentioned, WorldQuest is very close to Disney property...just about 5 minutes from the Disney welcoming arch and, at the furthest distance, probably 15 minutes to Animal Kingdom. Getting to the parks was never a problem; however, getting back to WorldQuest always proved challenging. It seemed we hardly ever wound up back on Rt 536. I was glad I had been to the area many times before and knew numerous roads. I had checked out WorldQuest on Google Earth and knew exactly where the resort was, so we had no problem locating it initially. We always used the Nickolodean Resort as our landmark.

Staying at WorldQuest made a great vacation a fabulous one! I am already trying to figure out when I can return! It isn't often one can say that they received the absolutely best value for their money, but at WorldQuest, it is definitely true!

• Liked — Cleanliness, lots of room, continental breakfast, pool, location, location, location
  • Disliked — The living area could use an extra easy chair.
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with friends
9 Thank pkleinJersey
Northants, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2007

A massive three bed suite on a virtually new complex lived up to everything we hoped for. The price we paid was outstanding value. Housekeeping was really good. Breakfast, afternoon nibbles and sunset snacks were a real bonus. Pool was large and clean. The building work is hardly noticeable (we were second floor, building 2). Its a great resort - near to all attractions - stay here! If I had the money I'd buy one!!

• Liked — pool and room space
  • Disliked — couldn't afford to but one myself !!!!
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
5 Thank Hockeyboy
london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2007

What a beautiful resort, every thing was perfect.
Our family of 6 have stayed at other "resorts" in orlando but this one is by far superior for the price and is highly recommended, we will be returning without a doubt

• Liked — large and nicely furnished
  • Disliked — internet charges
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
5 Thank harleybiker
Jersey City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2007

THis is one amazing place to stay when u r visiting Mickey Mouse.
The suites are incredibly spacious and the quality of every thing is top class.
the price is really value for money.
you will have nothing to complain when u stay here.
It is close to all the attractions and there is a big Walmart next doors - where we bought great swimwear.
you really feel at home here!!
we stayed two nights and is very relaxing.
p.s.: when u check in, they will give u a gift certificate for a free drink at the pool-side bar - but it cannot be encashed on Sunday.

• Liked — clean and spacious
  • Disliked — the way the breakfast was served, people were falling over each other to get the food!
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled with family
5 Thank IndianTourist
Miami, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2007

This "hotel" far exceeded my expectations. For the price of a room at other hotels, I stayed in a 2-bedroom luxury "apartment". I only wish our stay had been longer and I would definitely return.

Stayed July 2007