“The ONLY place to stay in Orlando!”

WorldQuest Orlando Resort
Ranked #92 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed October 16, 2009

WorldQuest is the only place to stay, whether you travel to Orlando alone or with others. I stay here almost once a month for business travel, because for the price, you get so much more than other places that cost more. It's easy to get to - right off I-4 on the Epcot exit - and easy to get to just about anywhere in Orlando, too.

Having a full kitchen with cooking supplies, screened porch, washer and dryer, internet and jacuzzi in each unit is such a luxury for what you pay. There is a fee for daily housekeeping, but with a washer and dryer, I don't find a need for it and opt out of it. You also get a free breakfast, and the pool area is beautiful. Also, they have started a special for spa services at a local resort down the street. And to top it off, the staff are extremely helpful!

There isn't anything not to love about WorldQuest!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank DesignGrrl

Reviewed October 15, 2009

I have been a real estate broker for almost 40 years and am extremely critical as I specialize in rentals/property management. I came with 2 daughters, 2 grandsons and we all enjoyed the condo/amenities offered. We not only will come back, we will also recommend WorldQuest Orlando to others.

Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Floridarealtor99
Reviewed October 14, 2009

My wife and I took our niece and nephew to Dinsey World. We drove down from Mass. and were looking for a suite/condo setup so the kids could have their own room. Since we were on a budget, any setup like that in the parks was out of the question. We chose Worldquest based on price, location to the parks and the overall ratings from previous guests.
From check-in to check-out, all the employees were great to deal with. Anytime we had a question, they answered it with a smile and most thanked us for staying there. The room was huge, the pictures on their site do not do any justice to the size of the rooms. Everything was clean, the floors, bathrooms, bedrooms and kitchen. The kitchen was fully stocked with anything and everything you would need to cook and feed your family. As a point of info for anybody who needs ice for their coolers on the way back home, the freezer has its own ice maker and makes alot in one night. I was able to fill my cooler with 2 nights worth of ice making. We never used the hot-tub in the master bedroom or the dishwasher, but everything else worked good. The kids had their own bedroom with bathroom which worked out really good for us. And they loved it too because they were able to play with their toys or video games right in their room while we were able to take care of packing, cooking or just getting ready for the parks. The washer and dryer were a great addition to the room, we were able to wash towels and our clothes before we left so we didnt have multiple suitcases of laundry when we got back home.
We stayed in building one. The room was very quiet, we never heard any or our neighbors. It was a short walk, only a couple of minutes over to the clubhouse for breakfast in the morning. We were there at 6:30 most mornings and all the food was out and ready to be eaten. Not a big variety of food but it tasted good and we didnt have to pay a small fortune every morning eating at a restaurant or buying more food to make in the room. The pool as pretty big and always clean. Every morning I would see a worker at the pool cleaning it. We never went to the tiki bar, the fitness area or the variety store, so I cannot comment on that. One thing if you need a luggage carrier, ask for it when you check in, there seems to be only a few around for the entire property and had to wait a little while for one to show up before we could unload our truck at check-in.
The location is very close to Disney. We stayed in Disney about 5 years ago at Corondo Springs and at Worldquest we were closer to some of the parks. Unlike one of the previous guests I was able to use my gps and bring me to the front door. But off of the main st to turn onto their property, there is no streetlight, so we would look for the Nickelodeon hotel and we knew to turn from there.
With the exception of a couple minor problems that the staff was able to take care of quickly, we had no problems and would easily stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank jstatik
Reviewed October 9, 2009

This was a wonderful resort...much better than staying at a hotel. Suites were very roomy. We stayed in Orlando for a week. Half of the time spent here the other half was spent at Nickelodeon (right around the corner). Although my kids loved Nickelodeon, I missed the space we had at World Quest. Very close to Disney; however, having a car is convenient!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2009

My family and I really enjoyed our stay at this resort. I loved having a nice screened balcony for some quiet alone time early in the mornings. I'll never stay in another resort hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Lots of little discrepencies we would have overlooked if they lack of sleep hadn't pushed me over the edge. From start the receptionist area was well appointed, clean, and moderately friendly. Newer 5-story building was 3/4 mile away. There were no luggage carts.Trip from cart wasn't bad unless, like me you are handicapped. There was oatmeal? turned upside down on landing outside elevator. It was there the next day when left despite informing housekeeping during bringing in our luggage. No blenders (really wanted a frozen drink). Matter-of-fact staff; could stand to be warmer on phone. In person they were better but rang fake. Beautiful room and pool area, both were like diamonds- enlarged to show details... Neither were as grand as pics on website depict. In all fairness, it was a beautiful warm environment in the room and quite. The patio was too tiny and noisy from nearby highway. The masterbath was simply elegant! The beds are we ALL had an issue. In three separate bedrooms we had no idea that everyone else is fighting with the sheets literally "popping" off the bed. The ladies in the twins beds commented they were small and felt like they were in cocoons when the sheets popped off. In the Queen bed, the individual fought tirelessly to get one side to stay on so she could get some sleep- to no avail. In the master bedroom, the King-size bed had a rough scratchy mattress and not even prayer kept those sheets on fo rmore than fives minutes. When I spoke with the front desk the next morning (Sunday), I was informed there was nothing they could do as their manager didn't work on weekends. I was told I should have called them at one in the morning so they could have someone bring me new sheets: 1) Each of us believed we were the only one fighting the human enveloping sheet monster and 2) my idea of a weekend getaway does NOT include changing sheets sometime around 2 in the morning when they finally got someone to our room. Remind me, when are most people traveling? In Orlando where tourism is the number one source of income, a hotel doesn't see fit to have a manager on duty....huh. In the end I would have considered staying at World Quest Resort again due to it's relaxing poolside and the attractive room, but the bed issue was too much and the staff to NO RESPONSIBILITY for making a comfortable sleeping environment. Regardless of whether one spends $39 a night or $2000 a night for accomodations, the one thing they have in common is the people are expecting a place to sleep that includes sheets on the bed!.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2009

We just returned home from World Quest and I was so pleased with our stay. My husband and I stayed with our four children and everything was wonderful. The room was huge, beautiful and very clean. The pool was a nice change from being at the parks all day. It was nice to see that it was open until 11pm. Especially when we didn't check in until 8pm and it was HOT! Very close to Walt Disney World, shopping and dining. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We didn't pay extra for house keeping, but I am used to cleaning up after 6 people. We will stay again when we return to Orlando!!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family