“Great Disney Value”

WorldQuest Orlando Resort
Ranked #87 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed May 27, 2009

This is a very good value with an excellent location near all of the Disney theme parks and I-4. The location is very quiet (only thing built on the road currently) and the traffic is much better than other locations. We have stayed here three times so far. We travel to Orlando about six times per year. The rooms are very spacious with full kitchens and dining areas, if you prefer to eat in. There are no on-site restaurants but the Lake Buena Vista area and Downtown Disney are only minutes away.

1  Thank Jagfamily

Reviewed May 27, 2009

We found this condo/hotel on Expedia. The condo was beautiful and immaculate. The location is the best for Disney. You are so close yet far away from the hustle and bustle.
The pool is lovely and the grounds are pristine. The staff is so pleasant and the concierge was particularly helpful with tickets and other arrangements into the park. This place is a hidden gem in Orlando. I would stay there again as soon as we can get back to Disney.

2  Thank bhurd529
Reviewed May 24, 2009

I read every review from 2009 before choosing this resort. I always over research before taking a vacation, but every other hotel review just led me back to WQ. We requested, by email, a 3-Bed 3-Bath, which we were able to get. It was just as I hoped. Large, spacious and clean. When we first arrived in the room, everyone went in, they were running around so excited about how great it was, but then said "we thought we had 3 bathrooms". I didn't look, but called the office and spoke to Blanca, she assured me that we did have 3. What a joke on my fellow travelers, it was just behind the bedroom door. They didn't look there, Blanca was great about it and we had a good laugh at ourselves! The office staff was very friendly and helpful. I called several times the first night about odds and ends and then were as nice the first time as the last. Also, with 3 adults and 2 small kids, the washer/dryer came in very handy and worked great. The kitchen has everything you need. Pots, pans, towels, dish soap and even a scratcher/sponge to wash the pots and pans. We did not opt for the maid service, but it was easy to keep clean and clutter free. Vacuum, broom and dust pan are in a bedroom closet. We did put the assorted flower arrangements up high to keep out of reach of the kids, though. The main living area is all tile, but bedrooms were carpeted. We were on the ground floor, which is was good-we saw a baggage cart when we arrived, but never saw it again. The only thing, with a ground floor room-you have the air conditioner units, so you may want to be higher up-an elevator is in the middle of each building. We did not get to the Tiki Bar, but did partake of the continental breakfast daily. I took the baking pan as a tray to take juice, milk, etc back to the room, made for fewer trips. There are not a lot of tables in the dining area of the office, so we had our breakfast on our private screened-in porch. Was a nice way to spend the morning. The master bedroom has a jetted tub which our kids loved, also a large shower with good water pressure. A definite plus! Check the internet service early, if it is important to you, it didn't work and we needed to have them come to the room. The pool, beautiful and large, was not crowded when we stayed and it has float toys for the kids. The jacuzzi/hot tub was very nice, too. Walmart and other real life shopping was just around the corner. Disney is straight west on the same main road, one exit north are good restaurants, shopping and activities. I had never stayed at a resort before, but after a long day at the parks, it was just wonderful to spread out and go to separate rooms. We loved it so much, we stayed an extra day.

Reviewed May 23, 2009

Last summer my family and I went to Orlando, staying at the hotel. The staff was really nice and placable. The rooms were clean, really BIG and had a nice kitchen. Everything at this hotel was absolutely great! It's a really great value for the price!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2009

I had read some negative comments about this place on here and decided to go ahead and stay hoping for the best. This place was awesome! Affordable and clean. We had a 3 bedroom condo with a pool view which was very nice. Everyone was really nice and you get breakfast in the am. I am planning on staying again this June!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank smcriv
Reviewed May 11, 2009

Overall is a pretty good place to say but the house keepers threw away 2 brand new pairs of shoes thinking it was garbage!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 8, 2009

My husband and I were amazed at how good a deal we got when we booked at this resort through Expedia.ca - the resort was beautiful, the condo was large, clean and spacious and everything we needed for our five day stay, was available to us in the condo. It is a great value for the price and a very nice place to stay in. A couple of problems we ran into were that the internet in our building did not work and no matter how many times the staff tried to repair it, the same problem recurred. I also felt the water pressure in the showers was very poor - but extremely minor problems compared to the wonderful stay we had at this resort. The pool was lovely - the staff extremely helpful and gracious and despite warnings I had about check in being a long and laborious process at this resort, I have to say, in our case, it was a breeze. We even got an early check in by a very cheerful member of their staff. However, I must point out that if you are looking for a resort with lots of activities for children, this is not the greatest place for you - there are several more child friendly places to stay in at Orlando. Our 5 year old just used the pool every evening but there were no other activities in the resort for her to enjoy. In our case, since we were on our first visit to disney, we hardly had to worry about entertaining ourselves at the resort - we were out the whole time. It is luxurious though to have TVs in every bedroom (we had 2 bedrooms) and one in the living room. My advise to those staying at this resort would be to make sure you have a car rental - everything is advertised as being really close by but honestly, you need a car to get you to the stores etc. There is a walmart rather closeby - not walking distance as I was advised earlier - you can get everything you need there including hot food from their food court. In all, I have to stay we had a wonderful stay at this resort and will definitely be back to stay here again.