“Nice place. Roomy suites. Pretty. Good central location. Great pool.”

WorldQuest Orlando Resort
Ranked #91 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Delaware
“Nice place. Roomy suites. Pretty. Good central location. Great pool.”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Great value for the money. Big roomy rooms. Relatively comfortable beds. Pretty grounds with a man at the gate who greets you as you enter by vehicle. The suites are fully appointed and very spacious. Beautiful pool. The complimentary breakfast was basic and very crowded with guests, but we were grateful to have it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank MarMarm
WorldQuestOrlando11, General Manager at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank you MarMarm for your comments on your recent stay with us. I hope you visit us on your next visit to Orlando.

Tim P. Gross

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (504)
Christchurch, New Zealand
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

We hired one of the 3 headroom apartments and they were fantastic!! They we're clean and tidy and best of all spacious, it was like a mini home away from home, the complimentary breakfasts and the use of free wifi was also fantastic and very helpful. The pool area was very relaxing and we had a fantastic time! Would defiantly stay here again without second thought

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank jaymeelc
Dear jaymeelc,

Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to your next visit!

Thank you!
Tim Gross
upstate ny
Reviewed March 9, 2014

thank you worldquest we came feb 16 till the 25 we reservered building 1 4th floor as always and thanks for another wonderful time,me and my daughter love this place and will always go here.like to say thanks for keeping this property looking good

1 Thank upstatenyman67
WorldQuestOrlando11, General Manager at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you, UpstateNY for the return visit! This is my 4th year at WorldQuest Resort and it is nice to see so many familiar faces returning.

Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Great location, pool, service, staff, & accomodations. Stayed 2/14-2/19/2014 in bldg #1, unit 304, 2 adults and 4 kids. Pool noise wasn't as bad as the reviews would have you believe. The resort is well maintained and beautiful. Continenntal Breakfast was great for my family. All fees were fully explained at check-in & during my initial reservation call. My bill came in less than the fee that I was quoted when I made the reservation. I was actually nervous about this trip because of all the nit-picky reviews, but the resort was better than I ever expected. Perfect for a large family on a budget that wants something better than a hotel room with some of the comforts of home.

Room Tip: Bldgs 1,2,& 3 if you have kids and want the pool close by.
1 Thank Jim P
Dear Jim P,

Thank you for the kind words! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to your next visit to WorldQuest.

Tim Gross
Curitiba - Brasil
Reviewed March 6, 2014

before I booked I asked if there was any charge for delivering packeges there, and I was informed that there wasn't. When I arrive 3 of my packages were missing, receved by hotel staff (same person, different couriers) but nobody seams to know and the hotel was not responsabile for it.
So, if you go there don't send anything! the "fee" can be the whole thing!

8 Thank Love_to_travel11111
Dear Love to Travel111,

I apologize for your experience of not receiving all of your packages. We currently have some unclaimed packages and I would like to see if any of these are yours.
Please give a call to the resort and I will be more than pleased to personally check for you.

Respectfully,

Richmond Hill, Canada
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I visited WorldQuest Resort for 8 nights in late February with my wife, two kids (5 and 2) and my in laws. In a previous trip to Orlando my wife and I had stayed at Floridays with our son, and wanted to go back there, but our search for a 3 bedroom unit led us here. I was a little wary at first, but it was ~$50/night less than Floridays so I though we would try it. I paid ~$1500 all in.

Location: Excellent location if you are visiting Disney - less than 15 mins to all the parks. Lots of food/shopping options and Downtown Disney was close as well (less than a $20 cab ride for parents looking for a night out). The resort is hard to find and not well signed - look for the Nickelodeon hotel and it's behind there.

Check In: No problem. Even though the reservation was in my name, my in-laws were able to check in before I arrived around 4pm. Apparently the first unit they were given in building 5 wasn't ready, so they were moved to building 3 close to the pool.

Rooms: BIG. We had a 3 BR / 2 Bath unit. It had everything you would expect in a hotel, a tv in each of the bedrooms (although only 1 DVD player), and a well stocked kitchen. All the rooms have a screened in balcony facing a pond, and we could see turtles swimming in there when it was sunny out.

Service: We opted for no housekeeping services because of the extra charges - similar to Floridays. They even charge to change the towels. With two kids the unit got kinda grubby, but my mother in law tidied up from time to time. We used the dryer for our towels, which was just ok.

We did have problems with out AC unit the first few days. When we arrived it wasn't working, so we called the front desk and someone from maintainance came along and fixed it. It stopped working again on day 2 and day 3 while we were out. It was quickly addressed each time and it worked fine for the next 5 days.

The pool area is great - big - lots of chairs - towels provided. There is a Tiki bar on the pool deck for drinks, and they play music during the day. This is not a zero entry pool, so we had to have floaties on the kids.

Free Breakfast - we only visited the main building for breakfast items twice during our stay, as we stocked up at the Walmart near by. We just picked up coffees, cereal, and pastries. It was busy in there, but they had no issue with us taking stuff back to our rooms. On nicer mornings you could eat outside near the pool.

They have a market pantry with items for sale in the main building as well - some food items, wine/beer, toiletries, etc. They also sell park tickets.

Wifi was free and worked great on all our devices - no password required.

All in all a good stay - I would recommend to families looking for 2 or 3 bedrooms.

7 Thank MikeInThornhill
Dear Mike in Thornhill,

Thank you for the detailed contribution on your recent stay... I am pleased that you enjoyed yourself and will be sure to share this with the staff!

Thank you!
Gatineau, Canada
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The good things about this resort: Great pool area. The two bedroom condo was great for having meals in, the hotel included a very good continental breakfast, and the service was incredibly quick when we would ask for something. Things would be delivered within 5 minutes -- very impressive! It was very clean. The two bedrooms each had their own bath which was great. Front desk staff were very personable and professional. Our two bedroom condo had a washer and dryer which was great. There is no restaurant on the location, but you can order a few light items from the bar at the pool. The hotel has some pool toys available for hotel guests and towels by the pool which is great.

What I did not like is that if you stay there, you definitely want your car or a rental because there are no stores or restaurants within walking distance. The mattresses were incredibly hard and cheap. I have slept on better beds at 3 star hotels. I am used to my pillow-top mattress. Kids probably don't mind, but I found them to be most uncomfortable. The pillows were equally terrible. Because of the beds, I am not sure I would return.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank Susan L
Dear Susan L,

Thank you for your comments. I am glad to see your positive thoughts on the resort, the pool area, the reception staff and the other areas you mentioned.
I agree with you that guests will need a car, or at least plan to have transportation arrangements. We are only a few minutes from Disney, but in a secluded natural area.
Thank you also for your feedback on the bed and pillows. We want all guests to have a good night of rest and will take your comments to heart and address them with our team.