WorldQuest Orlando Resort
$145
$101
$92
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$158
$123
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$169
$169
$196
$136
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$226
$179
$396
$282
Priceline
2,202 results
All reviewsworld questthree bedroomfull kitchencontinental breakfastwasher and dryercleaning feebath condodisney parksstayed in buildingscreened in porchtwin bedspool areahot tubhome away from homecleaning servicefresh towelsminute drive
Reviewed April 20, 2013

visited friends who were staying at this "resort" and had to get this review up since im not sure what other reviewers are seeing. it looks as if its an orlando condo that went into foreclosure now opened as a hotel. The rooms are decorated with 1980s furniture and look as if they are cleaned monthly- our friend used a bath towel only to find a huge hairball on one side and couldnt stay there any longer- the pool had an all day "deejay" who was blasting music. the security guards didnt even check our car as we entered and the landscaping is littered with trash and roaches in the halls, there is NO restaurant or food on property, Ive never seen this in a resort let alone in orlando. I can go on and on...but I think this gets the point across. I was so happy to return home to our marriott condo I could have kissed the ground. I know Im used to well kept, higher end properties but this worldquest mess was beyond anything that would warrant ever 2 stars. I hope this helps readers who look for well run, well kept, higher end properties in orlando- be smart and safe when booking in town.

8  Thank mrem99
WorldQuestOrlando11, General Manager at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear matthew g,

I am so sorry for your impression of the resort during your recent visit here with friends. We like to keep our landscaping & grounds in great condition at all times, and I personally walk the property with staff to ensure it looks great. Regarding the pool, we have a Saturday DJ & games for the kids, but only from 12pm to 4pm -- we have received great feedback from the guests on this!

We take all guest feedback to heart, and I will share your thoughts with our staff.
Again, my apologies for your experience, and I hope we will have another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Stayed in April with a 4-yr old and a 1-yr old in a 3 bed, 2 bath suite and it was DREAMY. By no means the Ritz but clean, friendly, comfortable and SO convenient to have all the bedrooms, a large kitchen, large family room, laundry and patio too! We took the advice of other reviewers and requested a room higher up at check in and were on the top floor so it was very quiet. As per another poor review re: highway.. yes the highway is next door but we never heard a thing from inside our room. Hotel is 15 mins MAX from everywhere - Magic Kingdom, Downtown Disney, SeaWorld, Outlets, etc. The pool is large and very clean, never too busy. Patios are screened in so you don't have to worry about bugs. We will not bother searching for a different hotel again - we are now Worldquest Loyal and, admittedly, quite scrutinizing, so we were very satisfied. Breakfast was great - nothing luxurious but toast, bagels, muffins, cereal, and COFFEE! What else could you want for FREE? In a dream world the only thing I would change is that I wish the pool area had a kid's pool or splash area but then I might just move in! :p

Room Tip: We had a higher room and it was perfect! Quiet. On the pool side. Just awesome!
2  Thank Jen E

Dear Jen E,

Thank you so much for your kind comments! We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

In April for Spring Break we stayed here for 3 nights as a family of four. Rented a 3BR/2BA unit and were very pleased with the space. Here are some positives and opportunities for the resort.

Positives:
- You can take a free shuttle (USA shuttle) to Disney right from the lobby to Epcot. It runs three times in the morning and was less than a 15 minute ride to Epcot transport hub. From there, you can ride Disneytransport for free to any Disney park or can enter Epcot.
- Room was a nice size, came with a fully equipped kitchen and had a view out over the pool. It's a condo style setup.
- Parking was free and easy to find right in front of our building.
- On site Disney and theme park ticket area can save the hassle of waiting on line at the parks. There is a 5 dollar convenience fee per ticket for using this service.
- Included a continental breakfast that had fruit, cereals, bread, pastries, coffee, juices, etc.

Opportunities:
- Be clear on what level of maid service you want in your room. Our Expedia price of 399 for 3 nights didn't include any towel or maid service. For us, this was fine for 3 nights but be be sure you know what you are buying.
- Our room looked quite new, yet the carpet in the bedrooms was badly worn in some high traffic spots. Would like to see more proactive repair/replacement in this complex.
- Like to see a more friendly front desk staff. They were not very helpful or courteous. We arrived late at night and they seemed bothered to help us check in.
- Shuttle bus tends to run late which makes you wonder... Did I miss it?
- location of nearby restaurants means you will need a car or taxi to go out to eat.

Overall, nice space for a family close to Disney with some room for improvement.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank FloridawithKids

Dear FloridawithKids,

Thank you for your feedback! We share all guest input with our staff, and yours will be no exception.
I hope you choose to stay with us again when you return to Orlando.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Spent 6 nights at the resort and quality was very good. We stayed in a two room suite with kitchen and balcony overlooking the pool. The pool is large and clean and never very busy. Excellent hot tub next to the pool which is ideal after a long day at the parks. Pool and Hot Tub are both open till 11pm. Complimentary breakfast is good and can be eaten outside at the tables around the pool. We were in Building 1 which is central to the resort, some of the building were far away and so I would recommend you book a room overlooking the pool.

2  Thank Susear

Dear Susear,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to your return.

Thank you!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Stayed 5 nights in a two bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. The apartment was clean and very well appointed with full kitchen, dishwasher and microwave, washing machine, dryer. The checkin staff were friendly and efficient and even allowed us to change rooms once we had checked out the apartment we originally selected (we were concerned that the pool party on Friday and Saturday would be too loud and long - Las Vegas style - so selected an apartment further from the pool. Once we found it only went till 11pm at the most we moved back to a poolside apartment). This complex has 24 hour boom gate security and front desk. The pool is enormous, kept clean and there are activities at the pool run for the kids throughout the day. They also have a 12 person or so hot tub poolside which is kept at about 100F (38C?).

The Tiki bar at poolside offers drinks and food options throughout the day. This isn't fine cuisine but perfectly fine for a family lunch by the pool.

The complex is very close to all the theme parks with Movie world, Animal Kingdom and Epcot being only a couple of miles away. They also run a free shuttle to Epcot I believe which allows you to use the Disney transport system.

There are also lots of food options very close, some of which deliver. Just 3 miles away there is a suburb called Celebration which has at least a dozen food outlets as well as a full service Publix supermarket for all your hot or cold food and groceries. The resort has a small convenience store but you would only use that if you couldn't drive the 6 minutes or so to Publix.

Although we didn't use it Worldquest also offer a free breakfast in their main reception building.

It is worth noting some of the fine print. Like many resorts, they charge a "resort fee" (currently $15) which gives you a range of services including internet. This is not optional. The only room service which comes with your basic fee is daily garbage removal. They have a range of additional cleaning services which you can call on at any time ranging from a light clean up to a full service for $36. This is not a big one for me as I don't scrub my floors or change my bedding at home every day so I guess I would use this every 5 to 7 days. If you are clean freak then factor this cost into your costs (or buy some cleaning products and do it yourself?)

The 5 nights we spent here (and it may vary depending on the time of year) would only buy 1 and a half nights at some of the Disney resorts.

WorldQuest Orlando is great value for money.

Room Tip: All the rooms in blocks 1-4 surround the pool so a really convenient to that, the Tiki bar and the main building. Blocks numbering 5 or more are further away and don't have a view of the pool area.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank blueswarrior

Dear blueswarrior,

Thank you for your comments. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your comments with the staff.