WorldQuest Orlando Resort
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$159
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

$181
$143
Doubletree.com
$143
$111
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$173
$145
Hilton.com
$136
$92
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$169
$196
$136
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$157
$122
Hotels.com
$169
$318
$282
Priceline
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $407/night.

2,199 results
All reviewsworld questthree bedroomfull kitchencontinental breakfastwasher and dryercleaning feebath condodisney parksstayed in buildingscreened in porchtwin bedspool areahot tubhome away from homecleaning servicefresh towelsminute drive
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I was apprehensive my first stay at WorldQuest because I figured it couldn't be too nice, given the very low price. However, my concerns were unfounded, as the 3 bedroom condo was exceptional! I usually stay in Ritz-Carlton, W, Westin, Hilton, Renaissance, etc, and these accommodations beat them all! I send all my friends to WQ when they travel to Orlando, especially if they plan to go to Disney, since it is jut right at the entrance, but secluded in a protected reserve, which is nice if you have kids that need to be removed from the stimulation.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Alikchi
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Family vacation to Disney World with 3 adults and 3 small children. Needed 3 bedroom so everyone could have a good night sleep. 3 bedroom on Disney property is very expensive so went with WorlQuest. Not disappointed. Large condo style room with full kitchen. Room was ready with requested crib (kind of small) and fold away bed. Room/linens were clean although we did find some small ants. There was also a stain in the shower ceiling that may or may not have been mold. A little noise one night from the pool but I suspect that in warmer weather the pool could be a noise problem at night. Otherwise room was perfect. Very nice complimentary breakfast in the morning. Did not use the shuttle because we wanted to get to the parks right when they opened so ordered a taxi-van instead which worked well. $17-$25 each way (about 10-15min) depending on the park. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Pick a building close to the main entrance if you don't have a car. Away from the pool and the highway if worried about noise.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DoctorChippy
Reviewed March 2, 2013

It was our 25th wedding anniversary and decided to go to orlando. Two of our sons came age 19 and 17, we had a 2 bedroom apartment. The space and layout was great for us all and facilities were all of use. We took advantage of the free breakfast which gave us a start for the day ahead. It's not far to any parks we used taxis as we didn't have a car. One negative for us was paying for these taxis but when we added it all up against car hire etc it wasn't too bad. Reception staff great with us so helpful and pleasant especially Ashley and the the girl who checked us in. One day our taxi was very late coming and the general manager offered to take us in his own car!!!! Who else would do that? Just then the taxi arrived but the offer meant a lot to us. I would love to back to worldquest and will recommend this place to all my friends. Thank you.

• Stayed: February 2013
5  Thank sue b
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We just returned from another visit to WorldQuest Orlando Resort, and again were overwhelmed at how much nicer our vacation was staying there than at a traditional hotel. Having 3 bedrooms, a complete kitchen and living area as well as a screened porch, just makes our family's life so much easier than being cramped in a small room together and having to eat every meal out. Between free breakfasts and the kitchen we save a ton of money. We chose to rent a car this time, but still used the convenient, free shuttle to Walt Disney World. The staff is always friendly and welcoming making our stay that much more enjoyable. We recommend WorldQuest to any family or group that wants to be close to Disney but enjoys spacious accomodations.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
8  Thank CourtneyL101
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I just returned from World Quest and just had to say the customer service was great! Every time I walked through the lobby the lovely lady at the front desk would greet me by my name! I can tell you that the personal touch really made my vacation great!! There are so many guests and she remembered me! I am sure she does that for all of the guests. What a great experience...I will be back!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Diane G
WorldQuestOrlando11, General Manager at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Diane G,

Thank you for your response. I will definitely share your comments to our reception staff!

Thank you!