WorldQuest Orlando Resort
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$159
$153
$111
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$143
$173
$145
$101
$92
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$158
$123
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$169
$196
$136
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$179
Orbitz.com
$313
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $351/night.

2,199 results
All reviewsworld questthree bedroomfull kitchencontinental breakfastwasher and dryercleaning feebath condodisney parksstayed in buildingscreened in porchtwin bedspool areahot tubhome away from homecleaning servicefresh towelsminute drive
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We stayed at this resort for one night on December 1st prior to our Disney cruise. They had a wonderful special where cleaning and resort fees were waived. If our cruise had not been the next day, we definitely would have stayed longer. Our 2 bedroom was very large and clean and we had a beautiful view of the nice, clean pool. They even provided towel animals--two large beautiful swans. We had a baby and a young child and ended up (unexpectedly) doing laundry twice due to accidents. It is nice to have the washer and dryer. The master bath is huge and has a great whirlpool tub and shower. Parking is free, ample, and convenient. The resort is on a dead end street, which makes it seem private and quiet. We spent some time at Disney that night, and it took about ten minutes to drive there. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was quite good for a continental breakfast--cereal, milk, juice, coffee, fresh fruit, bagels, oatmeal, pastries, muffins. We also loved that when we left we did not have to run the dishwasher or gather up the linens, as we have had to do in other condos. This place has the space of a large condo with the feel of a nice hotel. Perfect for a family. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: It is very nice to have a view of the pool, especially if you have kids who want to swim. However, the pool rooms have to deal with the noise of the pool, so if you want quiet, you might want to stay toward the back of the resort.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We stayed at the World Quest resort in September for 16 nights. While planning our trip I went through all the brochures and web sites and finally decided on the World Quest but your never 100% sure you've made the right decision. Well for once I got it completely right, we all loved the place. We were lucky to be upgraded to a 3 bedroom, very spacious and clean apartment. The pool area was fantastic, the grounds were beautifully manicured, the breakfast lobby was lovely and the staff were always very friendly and helpful. We all loved sitting on the balcony watching little "Wally" the alligator in the lake and the occasional turtle that popped up for a look. The resort was so close to all the theme parks, restaurants and shops. The breakfast menu was great, not to heavy and always plenty of food. Hopefully one day we can all visit again.

Room Tip: We stayed in building 3, with a view to the pool. It had 3 bedrooms and we never heard any noise from other rooms. It was close to the pool and the breakfast lobby.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Leisa J
Reviewed December 4, 2012

It would have been great to stay at a Disney resort, but we we were able to stay here for about one third the price. And for that price we had 3 separate bedrooms, kitchen, living room, etc. At Disney we would have had to cram into a little two room family suite. I would definitely recommend Worldquest. It was a very quick drive to the parks.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank sacoward
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have been staying at the World Quest resort for a number of years. I remember before my first visit to Orlando just randomly looking for places to stay. I stumbled upon the World Quest website and I've never looked for another place to stay since that time. It is truly my home away from home. Whether you require an intimate living quarter or something more spacious, World Quest has everything you need. Each time I stay I bring different friends with me and they too have a wonderful time. The staff are very friendly and helpful. It is close to Disney World and other site seeing adventures. There is a wonderful continential breakfast which is quick and convenient to just grab and go. The area is quiet and I have never had a problem. Look no further cause World Quest has everything you'll need - believe me :)

Room Tip: Choosing a room depends on your needs. If you go with the two bedroom then usually there is the master suite and the other room has two twin beds. Or the three bedroom has the master suite, another room with a double bed and then the room with the two twin beds. Again just depends on your needs. Wherever they place you, you are going to be comfortable. And if there were ever a problem they would go out of their way to make sure you were happy.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank thelovelykassa
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We went to Orlando, my wife, my son and myself, in novembre 2012, our third time in Orlando. We stayed at WorldQuest, which is condo that can be rented through Expedia or the other online travel sites.

Clean : All the areas are clean, you do not see dirt, trash or even bugs around (isn'it a bit weird, Orlando used to be a big swamp, what did they do in order to get rid of all the insects ?)

Location : You basically cannot be closer to Disney except if you are willing to extend the extra extra money to stay on the site.

Room : Big, very nice balconny with a view on the pool (ask for a top level room, there is people swimming and talking in and around the pool and the positionning of the different building makes some echoes. Plates and tools are available, though you have to purchase stuff like detergent soap, coffee filter and the rest. If you plan to have any meals in the condo (we were eating there twice a day, breakfast and dinner), you must stop at the grocery store and get one big order at the beginning with the essentials).

Price : Can you have a better deal around, I don't think so (we tried somewhere else last time and decided to return to WorldQuest).

Transportation : Get a rented car, Orlando is very vast (as a canadian, I always get confused because normal boulevard in Orlando have four or five lanes on each side, bigger than most of our bigger highways).

Attractions : Well, do I need to say that Disney is simply amazing. Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Animal Kingdom are worth the trip by themself, even after three time, and even as an adult, I find it just amazing. Univesal studios Island of Adventure was a so-so for us. I think that our son, eight year old was to old for some rides (ex. the cat in the hat) and too young for some others (like spideman, even Harry Potter). The Harry Potter castle is simply astonishing and the reproduction of the village is amazing. But overall, there is a lot of roller coster and you may wait for your kids to be older in order to really enjoy it. Kennedy space station was superb, whatever age you have, it really display the genius of human kind.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family