“Was the best... NO MORE!!!”

Disney's Osprey Ridge Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: Disney's Osprey Ridge Golf Course at Walt Disney World Resort features dramatic golf holes that cut through stands of live oak, pine, palmetto, cypress and bay trees. Recognized as a Certified Audubon Cooperative Wildlife Sanctuary, the surrounding vegetation and wetlands serve as a breathtaking backdrop for a championship course that blends all the majesty of nature with the superb design by Tom Fazio. Golf Digest recognizes Disney's Osprey Ridge as one of the best in Florida, rating it 4½ stars.This sweeping 18-hole course is arguably one of the most tranquil locales in all of Walt Disney World Resort. It boasts 7,101 yards from the longest tees for a par of 72—making Disney's Osprey Ridge suitable for serious and recreational golfers who seek a challenge.
Reviewed November 9, 2013

If you stay at Four Seasons beware.... Course was horrible. 1st hole was from Eagle Pines. The bull dozed the original 18th hole. Was beautiful in past with NO BUILDINGS!!! They ruined it.. To bad. Play Orange County National or stick to mini golf..

3  Thank LoveDVC

Reviewed August 16, 2013

First, let me say the staff was both friendly and professional. The course was in poor shape, even for a municipal course. The greens were awful, and the rest of the course looked poorly maintained. What's worse is that when I called the Disney golf directory and told them I had six clients coming from Japan for a conference and I wanted to provide them the best golfing experience at Disney, this is what was recommended. If this is the best Disney golf experience, they might reconsider being in this business. The other local public offerings are far superior.

3  Thank ralph s
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This course was so awesome to play with my 17 year old son but the staff did everything they could to ruin it. Booked through our Disney resort and told them 4 times that we needed rental clubs and after paying and going down to get our cart the guy ask where my clubs are. I told him I need some and he sent me back up stairs to pay. This was day one that got rained out and then when we came back 2 days later they did it again and to make matters worse the guy booked us for the wrong day and we had to wait an hour to get on the course. An hour wasted on a trip packed with stuff to do is a lot but no apologies just attitude. This course is being taken over by the Four Season and I hope they look at replacing the staff.

5  Thank warrenwb
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Disney's Osprey Ridge is one of the most beautiful Golf courses that I have played. Well maintained, challenging layouts and fast , yes I said fast greens. The 18th par 3 hole is a great way to finish a round. Enjoyed paying the DVC card rate better than the new discounted DVC rate. Another DVC perk taken away, just like the free valet parking (15.00 now). Glad my foursome got to play this course one more time if they are truly taking it away.

2  Thank O2Rocker
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Arnold Palmer Management? The worst experinces I've ever had at golf course/club. Several incidents were unimaginable. I highly recommend Magnolia and Palms. Disney must pay for the top talent to work there and it shows. Well managed, professional, competent and in character. Refreshing...what you would expect from Disney.

1  Thank Orlandofungolf