“Fantastic”
Review of Epcot Divequest

Epcot Divequest
More attraction details
Owner description: Swim with sharks - as long as you have an open water scuba certificate.
Yorktown Heights, New York
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I have done DiveQuest several times. Every time is great, you learn a lot about how Disney is promoting conservation efforts around the world. You see so much during your dive. I have also dove with my teenage sons and they loved it. Safe place to see sooo much.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank mommatish

Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“GREAT”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have done this two times. As a rescue diver from the muddy Pennsylvania waters it was nice to dive in warm clear water.

Visited November 2011
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great dive for beginner/novice divers”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was my first dive since geting my OW cert. It's a wonderfl dive in a controlled enviorment. But first, he check in. At the check in we to show our C-card, then the usually behind the scene brief. We toured the kitchen where they prepared the meals for the sea lift, the manetees, then to the signing of waivers and futher information. After that the penguin walk through the seas area then to the platform. For about 40 minutes you feel as though you are part of the Disney cast performing for the crowds at the viewing windows.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Batamax14
Orlando, Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Seeing Disney in a different way”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We had a group and reserved an evening diving and snorkeling in the Living Sea's Pavilion. I always wondered how people got to swim in there, and now I got to be one of them. It was great. The tour guide took us on a behind the scenes tour of the pavilion, showing us the prep kitchen for the animals food. We got to see the dolphins and the manatees from the back of house, and even got to feed them! Then we suited up in our wet suits and walked through the public and up the stairs to the dive tanks. It was great, there is nothing between you and the fishes (sharks, and sea turtles). If you are certified, you can dive, I stayed at the top snorkeling. It is great getting to wave to everyone that is looking in. And then at the end you get a photo and you can watch a video of you and your groups dive that they create while you are there.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Grifftx
Naples, FL
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Great experience. Every diver should try this.”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The dive is run very well and you get to dive with a wide variety of sealife. We do this almost every visit to Disney.

Visited January 2012