“It's Good food but nothing great, convenient location”
Review of Elephant Bar - CLOSED

Elephant Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I was generally impressed by our fish selections, both came out tender and tasty but didn't offer anything new or rare to my pallet though the menu selection was extensive and diverse which may warrant a return however I wouldn't go out of my way. The atmosphere was nice , server was friendly and the person who delivered our food seemed genuinely concerned about how we felt about the dishes. If i could i would rate this a 3.5/5

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife and I recently had lunch here and once again it was superb. We went at 11:15am befor the lunch rush and we were waitied on immediately. he service was outstanding and the food was absolutely delicious. We had a BOGO coupon and we drank water so our bill was less than $14 with a tip. Great atmosphere and the service level is excellent.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Fresh made to order, cooked to perfection. Great value. Cant fault the place, will definately return

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Great place for drinks and appetizers. Service just ok. Portions huge. We enjoyed the calamari appetizer and burgers. Extensive menu...something for everyone!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We were staying near Universal, and wanted something a little different for our family dinner. Our party ranged in age from 11 to adult. The menu was extensive, almost too large. They had a little bit of everything. The kids menu was standard, but offered a side of mixed vegetables, which was nice instead of fries for a change. The food was served on enormous plates, but a good bit of it was either rice or lettuce, depending on the entree. That being said, there was still more than enough food for all of us, including my husband and 18 year old son. The atmosphere was lively, and loud, but not obnoxious. The bar looked like a nice place to be, if it was just adults. We were seated fairly quickly for a Sat night at 7:30, so that was an added bonus. Overall, I would go back, especially if you want to get off property from the resorts. It is located outside the Milennia Mall, and took us about 10 minutes from Universal area.