“Tasty!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony Roma's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #137 of 3,631 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sand Lake
North Wales, United Kingdom
“Tasty!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Was busy when we got there but we got a table quick enough the staff were helpful and friendly although the service was slow. When we got our foods were were very satisfied with the amount and flavour.

• Visited July 2014

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Great steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Went here twice during our stay. The strip steak was among the best I've had. A good menu, with good prices.

Visited July 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Paying by card ? Check your bill when you get home”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Not one to write reviews normally I felt that after this visit I should - please do read on....
I visited with my family and whilst my food was pretty good (ribs) my wife's seafood pasta dish was swimming in oil and she left most of it and my daughters pasta had the most awful cheese added on top and, despite loving most types of cheese she didn't enjoy this either. Pretty strange choice to add onto a childrens meal.
Anyway, bearing all of this in mind and the bill not being exactly cheap I, for the only time on this holiday, didn't leave a tip as I thought that I'd paid enough for a pretty poor experience already.
Fast forward 2 weeks when I check my credit card bill.
Guess what - the debit was for more than it should have been.
I e-mailed the Co and in fairness one of their senior management replied and promised to investigate.
A $10 tip was added to the bill after we left !!!!!!!!
After offering to refund the $10 (!) I explained that this was no different to someone taking money out of my wallet and they agreed to refund the whole meal.
So my advise is this - if you do eat here and pay by card, do check your card balance when you get home.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
4 Thank 81Mark71
Meath
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Great burgers and service, no dislikes, clean, plenty of choice on the menu, good prices too ! Good location and recommended by loads of our friends.

Visited June 2014
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Save Your $$$”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Having visited Tony Roma's in Texas and other places was shocked to get food that should have been returned. Baby back ribs....dry and tough...small...hamburger that was overcooked, with toasted bun from dirty grill. Good news...great drinks and a beautiful view.

• Visited June 2014