“Evening Meal”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony Roma's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #172 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sand Lake
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We really liked this restaurant from our visit five years ago so returned again this time. Apart form a 15 min wait for a table, we really enjoyed the meal. Service was excellent, food was good with plenty of choice and reasonable prices. We liked.

There are newer reviews for Tony Roma's

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I take my family here every time we visit orlando, the food is great and the service is too! Tony Romas for the win!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Visited here with friends who said food was great. I am vegetarian though and although when we asked they said they could do anything by just omitting the meat the only thing I could really do this with was the pasta Alfredo (without the chicken) it was quite tasty.
They would not do the Valentine special for us as I was vegetarian which I though was pretty bad service. Would have cost them less.
Our friends had the ribs which they enjoyed. My husband had the beef medallions which tasted good but they got his sauce wrong and did not bring his salad. They gave us the bill before he had taken our dessert order.
So....food ok, service and helpfulness - not great

Reviewed February 14, 2014

This restaurant does not cater to vegetarians nor were they very helpful at offering suggestions as to how they could alternatives elp merely stating they specialise in ribs - in the end my husband had the ribs but said the bbq sauce was not very good and I had alfredo chicken, without the chicken but it was watery so did not eat it. Very disappointing as every other restaurant we visited were more than helpful.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

The server made a point of showing us how much our presence was an inconvenience to him. Unbelievably rude. Shouted at host about seating us. After waiting for some time for our waiter to address us directly/take our drink orders we walked out. Worst service I've ever experienced.

3  Thank Jim T