“Very good food and service”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony Roma's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #177 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sand Lake
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Visited twice during our 2 weeks trip to Orlando and it was very good. Had the Bourbon Ribs and it was very tasteful

Write a ReviewReviews (1,794)

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here twice in the last week and will be going back again. Service is excellent and food is sooo good! Had BBQ chicken the first day very tasty. Had a salad the next time and it was great too. Partner had steak (filet) both times
With peper sauce and not a drop was left behind!

1  Thank Danielle D
Reviewed September 27, 2013

(Note: this review is based on visits to their location off Semoran Blvd. near Orlando International Airport).

I've stopped in Tony Roma's several times over the past few years because I always enjoyed the atmosphere, food, and service. This last time I opted for the 1/2 BBQ chicken, and it was the best I've ever had. The employees are always friendly, polite, and helpful. You can bet I'll be back the next time I'm in the area, and I'd be happy to find a Tony Roma's wherever I happened to be.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

One of the highlights of our holidays in Orlando is to go to Tony Roma's for dinner. However, this time was such a disappointment.

The ribs were still very nice but the vegetables had no seasoning and the coleslaw was just plain coleslaw and not the apple coleslaw that we are used to.

The service wasn't thoughtful. When you have ribs you want somewhere to put the bones as well as some wipes. We received neither. My plate was also cleared whilst my wife was still eating.

Such a disappointment.

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

We went here last night for a meal. The food was lovely and a reasonable price too. I had the three small steaks with choice of a different topping on each one. Our waitor was pleasant and helpful. Would love to go again.

1  Thank 2,783