“Must have a visit.”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony Roma's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #152 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sand Lake
Durham, United Kingdom
“Must have a visit.”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We were recommended to go to Tony Roma's by our holiday rep Demitrious who told us about the ribs. We asked the girl about them who told us which ones had the most meat on them. these were so nice we went back for a second time. We had the fillet of steak with half rack of baby ribs, although this was also very nice, the ribs had ver little meat on them. We all wished we had had the ribs for a second time. My son in law had burgers both times and really enjoyed them.

1 Thank Helen G

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“Consistently Good over a week”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I came to Orlando for the Infocomm Conference and Trade show in June 2013. I had come to this restaurant before and decided to come back. I ate here each evening by myself for a week.
The service by and large was prompt, courteous and very good. There was one exception but he probably won't last too long. The Food was consistently flavoursome and well cooked. I chose the New York Strip and each day it was cooked just right and the quality was very, very good. The place has good ambience and suits families as well.I don't like having to queue for dinner and after a couple of days as a single diner they picked this and always found me a table. I was fed and out within 30 minutes.

1 Thank BILMARAUS
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“Good Food and Great Service”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had the pleasure to dine at Tony Roma's last night and had a great meal. The service was out of this world. I had no less than four people waiting on me. I would no sooner finish my drink and a refill was there almost before I put my glass back on the table. I had a NY Strip steak and it was very good. The runner waited until I cut into my steak to ensure that it was cooked to my satisfaction.

I will defiantly dine here the next time I am in town.

1 Thank Scott_Smith6064
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Ribs Galore..!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Visited for the first time ever last month after reading recommendations for the ribs.No wait seated straight away by a very friendly "greeter".
DH had the all-you-can-ribs and I had the filet medallions. Both were mouthwatering. Ribs were fall off the bone and by the end of the evening DH had a plate like an archaelogical dig :).
I "managed" to squeeze in a red velvet cake for dessert,which was scrumptious.
Overall a very pleasant meal with a good server and atmosphere.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank kayellecee
kent, england
“Trio steak”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Service is good, food is lovely. We started with the onion loaf which is yummy. And had the trio steak. Cooked to perfection.

Our server was helpful & attentive. Nice atmosphere, would recommend a visit.

2 Thank Jo K