“Nothing special but good enough” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony Roma's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #136 of 3,634 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sand Lake
Cowdenbeath, United Kingdom
“Nothing special but good enough”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Busy enough place.
Starters were good.
We both had baby back ribs. They were OK but I've had better from tesco back home.
Service was fine. Had better
Overall above average

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jamieg27

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Lancashire
“Best meal in the past two weeks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Food was really tasty and the steaks were the best I've had in the two weeks I've been here. Staff friendly as they all are but very efficient. Choose salad andthis came prior to our meal and again, this was very enjoyable. Would definitely go again and wish I had gone sooner in my stay.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank debsbarrowford
Ralei
“Poor all around”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I went to Tony Roma's on April 4, 2013 and we were looking forward to the delicious ribs that we had in the past. We were from out of town and where we came from there is no Tony Roma's. When we got there, the waiter forgot to bring us the rest of our water since he forgot to bring the correct amount of water for our table. The food service was extremely slow. Our appetizers pretty much came out the same time as our entrees. Really, why would it take an hour to cook an onion loaf when it is one of their signature appetizers! I suspect that the waiter forgot to put the order in. I believe we waited over an hour for the appetizers to come out. When we finally got our entrees; my ribs were dried out, my sister's food tasted terrible and my husband was not impressed with his ribs either. Overall, I think this particular Tony Roma's has gone to the pits. Our waiter was more attentive but that was after he heard our complaints about how long it took to get our food.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank Jo B
Atlanta, GA
“MMM MMM GOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Sat outside on the patio. Quick service. Ice tea was excellent. I had the Roma Rack with Hot sauce, cole slaw and loaded potatoes. Delicious meal.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank blkpearl22
O'Fallon, Missouri
“Baby Back Ribs are amazing!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We ate here twice on our recent holiday to Orlando, and both times had the Baby Back Ribs because they are so good! My husband did try the St Louis Style ribs the second time and he enjoyed those too. Service was very good, it has a nice atmosphere as well.
We did try dessert, which was fairly average, but nice enough.

• Visited May 2013