“Nice take on a WaterPark”

Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
Ranked #21 of 436 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: "Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, one of 2 Water Parks in Walt Disney World Resort, features one of the world's tallest and fastest free-falling waterslides, as well as slides and rides for the whole family—like a kid-sized, snow-castle fountain play area with scaled-down versions of the more thrilling attractions.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We love water parks. We've done the ones in Wisconsin, some in Texas and other states too. This is a nice take on the water park experience - very clean (as you would expect from Disney) and well run. Get there very early or after 4:00 - crowds can be bad.

There are newer reviews for Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I visited Blizzard Beach for the third time on July 3rd. I was concerned with the 4th of July week crowds, so my fiancé (it was her first time)and I arrived at 7:45(the park opens at 9). We had blast and stayed until 7:45PM. I have two tips for maximizing your day:

1. Arrive before 9 and grab a chair once it opens. Immediately head to Summit Plummet (the best ride in the park) and then Slusher
Gusher. These lines will quickly grow so you want to ride them early in the day. I would head back over to these rides around 6.

2. The park was crowded between lunch and dinner. I noticed the crowds started around 12:30 and thinned out by 6. I would recommend making a day out of it if possible.

This is a great place for people of all ages and it's hard to beat a day of fun at am Orlando theme park for $54 a person.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Visited blizzard beach once during my holiday. The park was great as you would expect from a disney water park. The queues for the ski lift and flumes were only 15 mins. Great for both my kids ( 8 &7) and the main pool was great with the wave machine. My only complaint is paying for a locker hire and the staff asking if I wanted a tacky mug or my 5 dollars back!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

thats all you want is a water park with atmosphere music,characters wave pool,tube rides,trainning camp is great holding onto the rope walking across the water on large make believe ice cubes.water slides hours of fun all day long then the food unbelieveable delicious
and reasonable to finish it of ice cream pail for about 4 -6 people for 10 dollars.
what a great way to spend your day at this waterpark.all accomodations accesible.to all.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The slides were fun and they had areas for all ages. The family tube ride is a must. It's a fun, long ride that my family really enjoyed! Great lazy river and if you are purchasing Disney world tickets, the watermarks and more is a great price. Only $59 more each ticket. (so if you buy 3 park days, you get 3 waterpark days for $59). The wave pool at typhoon lagoon was cool, but the slides and family rides were better at Blizzard Beach.