“Wonderful Break from the Other Parks”

Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Ranked #14 of 428 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, one of 2 Water Parks in Walt Disney World Resort, features attractions for the whole family—from fast waterslides to a children's area with pint-sized raft rides. Catch 6-foot waves in the Surf Pool and snorkel Shark Reef—with real sharks!Escape to a tropical paradise where you'll discover a storm of fun in the sun. Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park is the place to go for aquatic thrill-seekers of all ages. In addition to great waterslides, you'll love the lazy river, wave pool and children's play area!
Guernsey, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Wonderful Break from the Other Parks”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We chose here about the other water parks simply because it was included in our Disney tickets!

It was great, slides and pools for all ages, the most amazing wave pool and a lovely lazy river.

At the end of the day there is rather a queue for the changing rooms so try and leave 20 minutes before the rush!
Free parking too!

• Turkish first
Bridgend, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good, but Blizzard Beach better”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Had a good day wave pool is tops, and some gr8 slides, wasn't to busy but time of the year you go will prob change that.

Elburn, Illinois
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Day at Water Park”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I went with my husband and his family. We thought we were going to have to purchase a cabana or umbrella or something b/c I had sun poisoning by this point in our trip already but we easily found free umbrella's and were able to establish shade area for us. Get there before noon if you want good spot and shade b/c it does get crowded and busy. Also - save chairs and area around you for your family and such b/c others will invade your space quickly and easily. We liked being close to snack bar and adult beverage bar. I didn't do a lot of the slides, etc but I liked the wave / surf pool and the lazy river. My sister in law really liked the swim/snorkel with fish and sharks and it was nice this was included with admission and didn't cost more. I think this is good for people who haven't snorkeled before b/c my husband who has in Hawaii and other good places and scuba dived didn't think it was that special. It is deep water so you have to be able to swim or wear life vest. My husband thought the slides were too take and not as much fun as other places but I saw lots of kids having fun. My inlaws did Blizzard Beach the next day and liked those slides better. I really enjoyed the break from disney parks and getting to just sit and relax and enjoy the warm weather and beverages.

Detroit, Michigan
“Loved it!!!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

More than happy with Typhoon Lagoon. Our kids are 16 months and almost 4. They both had a blast. There was plenty to do even for the baby. Tons of sand, which is a nice touch and really makes you feel like you're at the beach!

Pack your own lunch and snacks. Seriously, we would have easily spent $40 on lunch!

King's Lynn, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“love it here!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Ive been to florida twice and this is definitely my favourite water park. Lots of little tropical hideaway areas for the grown ups to laze about relaxing in and some excellent water slides and attractions for the kids (and adults). Its clean and the eating areas are pretty reasonable in price. I love it here and hope to return again in the near future!!

Visited May 2013