“Great 13th birthday for my son.”
Review of Wet 'n Wild - CLOSED

Wet 'n Wild
More attraction details
Owner description: This popular water park is fun for the whole family, offering a variety of pools, slides, thrill rides, activities and shows.
Reviewed October 11, 2012

He said he always wanted to go there & was not disappointed! Lines were short. Rides were a bit short but fun. I wish they wouldn't make you remove water shoes. I scraped my foot on a ride & if I'd been wearing them, all would be fine

1  Thank tbelleAlabama
There are newer reviews for Wet 'n Wild

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I'm planning a trip to wet n wild with my family and i wanted to know where is the best hotels to stay at. I'm not from florida so i have no idea Thanks

1  Thank jkgentry27
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Went on a Monday in October, wasn't very crowded which was awesome. Got to ride every slide 2 Times. Brain wash was awesome the disco slide was fun and my favorite is the storm where you slide down alone with no raft and get projected into a round storm cloud go around and around and the drop out the bottom into a deep pool. Would highly recommend going. Especially for Florida residents half price!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We went here for a day in late September having been to the two Disney Water parks earlier in the trip (we also went to Aquatica afterwards too).

It definitely has more slides than Typhoon Lagoon, but the wave pool just doesn't compare and we hardly spent any time in it at all.

When it comes to thrill rides the Bomb Bay is excellent with it's trap door start, but it's nowhere near as high and fast as Summit Plummit at Blizzard Beach. The storm ride was a bit different, and quite disorientating when you land in the pool at the bottom, but good fun.

Generally I thought most of the park could do with a lick of paint and a bit of sprucing up but we still had a fun day in the sun. The paths didn't seem to have as much water sprays on them to keep them cool as other parks though so we'd be hopping from shadow to shadow to stop it feeling like our feet were burning.

We got there late morning after a big breakfast so we didn't really have much to eat, just a Funnel Cake with hot fudge and ice-cream shared as an afternoon snack which I really liked. Also, there wasn't as many water fountains around the place as there were at the Disney Parks so make sure you make an effort to drink plenty when it's hot.

Locker was about $10 for a normal sized one after you got your deposit back, for some reason they gave you a token to take back for your deposit along with the key, which none of the other waterparks did.

1  Thank paulwilkinson
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I remember going to Wet n' Wild as a child and having the best experience. Recently went there is although some of the rides were amazing we left early because the lines were SO long (in May). The park wasn't very clean. We went on 3 water sides and left because we were tired of waiting.