TripAdvisor
Orlando
Post
Inbox
Search

“Worst Meal of our Holiday”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Order Online
Ranked #1,622 of 4,525 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The restaurant seem dirty and sleezy with drunks at the bar and a waiter who didnt seem to care too much about service. The food was ok but not presented very well. I went to a Applebee's in Sarasoata some years ago and it was great so maybe its just the way this place is run.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (93)

Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

Walked in at 4pm with my husband and 2 kids; the restaurant was virtually empty but was still not greeted by a server, even though a waitress was finalising bill for a table nearby. Waited for some sort of acknowledgement from her...nothing! Although she did acknowledge that nobody had brought the departing couple their mayonnaise for their fries and apologised to them!
Waited some more; then she walked off to serve at the bar. Another server then at least acknowledged us and said he’d be right with us, but he looked pretty rushed off his feet so we weren’t surprised when he failed to return. In total we were probably waiting around 8 mins which is far too long for my liking, given that it was 4pm and not at all busy. I wouldn’t have minded if the staff had even told us to seat ourselves but they didn’t even care to tell us that. We ate at Denny’s across the street and loved it!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 26, 2019

It was the end of our first full day in Orlando & after a long day at the Magic Kingdom, this was perfect. A little rough around the edges but perfectly fine for what we needed. We were seated in a booth and as it was a Sunday night, the place was pretty empty, so we had very good service. The food was very good, perfectly cooked and came out in good time. The prices were also very reasonable for the size of the food & the menu is extensive, so there's something for everyone!

Reviewed July 22, 2019 via mobile

I didnt get my drink lemonade till we got.out food but everyone else had the beers way before me.

They made us share plates, yes brought 2 different peoples orders on 1 plate.

This is a photo of the French onion soup

Food was over cooked

Dont eat at this location

Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

Pulled in here tonight after shopping for a bite to eat. It was busy and there was a 30 minute wait for a table but they were happy to accommodate us at the bar if we did not mind eating there. That suited us fine. Drinks order taken and served quickly and drinks specials mentioned. There was 2 for 1 on beers so we opted for that. We ordered bourbon chicken and shrimp which my husband said was delicious. I had grilled chicken, baked potato and green beans, also very nice. The food was served super quick considering how busy it was and was fresh and hot. Our bill was just over $37 which we thought was ok. Happy diners.