“On a school trip”
Review of Backstage Disney

Backstage Disney
Ranked #52 of 106 Tours in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: A tour that gives you a look at what happens behind the scenes at Disney World.
South Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“On a school trip”
Reviewed January 25, 2007

I did this years ago back in middle school. It was interesting. There were certain rules you had to follow during parts of the tour, like going into the haunted mansion. Its really cool seeing how all the special effects are done and how the backstage actually works.

4 Thank Charybdis

Key West, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Very Informative”
Reviewed October 30, 2006

I am intrigued by Disney and so my husband and I booked the backstage tour while we were at the resort on our honeymoon so we can see things from the other side. I'd heard about the Disney Underground City and some other trivia and wanted to know the real deal.

The tour took up an entire day through Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM, and many other facets of Disney. We were transported by bus and our tour guide narrated thoughout the day feeding us tidbits of Disney facts. It was overwhelming at times but very interesting and very informative. I don't want to give anything away so I won't go into any real details as far as the experienceis concerned except for this. Lunch was included in the tour. We stopped at an Italian restaurant in MGM and the servers brought us plate after plate of delicious food. We all needed a nap afterwards! Definately better than the brown paper bag lunch I was prepared for!

This was a great experience, and while I probably won't do it again, at least for a while anyway, I highly recommend this tour if you are a fan of the Mouse. Oh, and taking the tour doesn't diminish the magic you feel at Disney; it just makes you appreciate it even more.

18 Thank Island_Gen