“Breath taking”

and up
La Nouba at Walt Disney World Resort
Ranked #6 of 425 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: La Nouba is a mesmerizing and extraordinary avant-garde circus spectacle performed by Cirque du Soleil exclusively at Disney Springs. La Nouba is performed at an exceptional theater built especially for Cirque du Soleil. The show's international cast of acrobats, athletes and performance artists-including more than 65 artists representing 15 countries-delights and mystifies with daring acts of grace. La Nouba translates to English as ""to party, to live it up,"" and this theme is evident in the energetic performances, the colorful costumes and the moving live music. Join the thousands of fans who leave this Cirque du Soleil performance in awe of the glorious feats and the inexpressible beauty they have witnessed, carrying with them its memory as an inspiration to celebrate life. It truly is a show that makes ""the impossible, possible."" See the magic up close for yourself when you attend a performance of La Nouba!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking
Indianapolis, IN
88 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Breath taking”
Reviewed February 25, 2011

I have been to thousands of shows and even to a Cirque Show that was traveling, but this was worth every penny. This was an amazing event. I have never seen a more entertaining and complex show with so much going on at every moment. I even took my 9 month old and she was quiet and in awe the whole time. Don't miss this show!

• Arabic first
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breath taking!”
Reviewed February 22, 2011

La Nouba is absolutely fantastic! Great performances, neat audience interaction, beautiful costumes, and most of all...OUTSTANDING music. Many of the acrobatic performances will leave you on the edge of your seat in anticipation and wanting more. The acts are very suitable for both adults, teens, and children. I first saw it when I was six years old and loved it. The show isn't too long or too short and is in a marvelous environment. Dinner and a show anyone?

A lot of the negative reviews are very misled. Some say that the "show didn't make sense." Well, you must know that the show begins with "once upon a time..." and that the whole show is all a dream. My tip for wary people thinking of purchasing tickets is to research the show a little bit, as in the plot of the story behind the show, before you purchase them.

My take on this show (I've seen it three times) is that if you're ever on Walt Disney World property or in the Orlando area, GO SEE IT! I promise that you will not be disappointed.

Visited November 2010
1 Thank mackenziec123
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
Reviewed February 20, 2011

I have seen many Cirque shows in the past (around 7) and loved them all, except this one. I was not impressed by the acts, costumes, or anything for that matter. There was way too much going on all over the stage that was distracting from the performances. The lights would occasionally blast into the audience, blinding me and making my eyes water. All in all, I found myself getting bored and wanting it to end - something I thought I would never say about a Cirque show. I would absolutely recommend that you go see a Cirque show, just not this one.

1 Thank cam_94086
Wilmington, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent & Entertaining”
Reviewed February 20, 2011

Saw the show last night as our departing act from Disney. Thoroughly entertaining and very whimsical. Magical moments to remind you that you were at Disney when the housecleaner broke out in her dance and squished then kissed the frog to get her prince. By far, the most impressive act was the 4 Chinese girls who appeared to be around 6. Would love to read more about them! Would recommend this show to anyone & would suggest side/middle seats for full viewing during the aerial acts, otherwise, you will have a stiff neck when it's over.

UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Wate of time and made no sense at all!!”
Reviewed February 10, 2011

First time I have been to see a Cirque du Soleil show and it will be my last. The only good thing I can say about it were the chinese child acrobats - they were amazing! All I can say is that it was so cold outside that I was warm for the duration of the show and had a good sleep for an hour!!

The show is not the sort of thing I would pay to watch anyway, but I'm sure people who have seen other Cirque shows would really enjoy it.

Visited December 2010