“Amazing show!!”

and up
La Nouba at Walt Disney World Resort
Ranked #5 of 437 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: La Nouba is a mesmerizing and extraordinary avant-garde circus spectacle performed by Cirque du Soleil exclusively at Disney Springs. La Nouba is performed at an exceptional theater built especially for Cirque du Soleil. The show's international cast of acrobats, athletes and performance artists-including more than 65 artists representing 15 countries-delights and mystifies with daring acts of grace. La Nouba translates to English as ""to party, to live it up,"" and this theme is evident in the energetic performances, the colorful costumes and the moving live music. Join the thousands of fans who leave this Cirque du Soleil performance in awe of the glorious feats and the inexpressible beauty they have witnessed, carrying with them its memory as an inspiration to celebrate life. It truly is a show that makes ""the impossible, possible."" See the magic up close for yourself when you attend a performance of La Nouba!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I have wanted to see this show for a VERY long time and I can say that it was worth the wait!!! This is the third show that I have seen so far and I have to say it stood up to the test compared to the ones in Las Vegas. The two other shows I have seen are Ka and Mystere. Ka by far is my favorite show however, La Nouba is FABULOUS. We purchased the lowest price ticket because my brother and I were on a budget while we were in Orlando. The seats we were supposed to have were instantly upgraded as soon as we walked into the theater. The staff member seated us in the LOWER bowl, 6 rows from the stage. It felt like we were part of the show! It was one of the nicest things that happened to us all vacation long. The trapeze artists, jugglers, bikers, acrobats, and other performers were simply MARVELOUS. We were on the edge of our seats and every act that was on stage put in 100%. I strongly recommend that if you have never seen Cirque Du Soleil you will not be disappointed with this show!!

3  Thank kstreet007

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We've seen the show twice over the last 5 years. There are some changes in the performance and players, but Not the taler. What fun! No photos allowed once the Show starts but the pre-show clowns are always a kick. The trampoline action in and out and up the walls of a building are mind-boggling. Not cheap (no CdS shows are) but worth the time and $$.

1  Thank Bruce B
Reviewed March 26, 2014

This was our first Cirque Du Soleil show we saw and there was so much to take in at all times. You literally could watch things happening on stage, overhead and at the back of the stage. All of the performers were top notch although I personally could have done without the clowns in between the acts. We were in the 5th row a little to the left of center stage and felt many times they performing directly towards us. They were great seats! Definitely want to see another Cirque Du Soleil show!!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

This really is fantastic. We had looked at buying tickets in the UK before we left and it seemed rather pricy so didn't. We found ourselves in Downtown Disney as huge dark clouds loomed overhead so quickly went to the Box Office and bought tickets for the 6.30 performance which were about half the price of the tickets we looked at from home! I would say no bad seats, there is so much going on all over the stage. Brilliant for all ages.

2  Thank GuernseyGriswalds
Reviewed March 24, 2014

The Cirque du Soleil show should be on everyone's bucket list. This show was absolutely amazing. We had seats in the 4th row and could see all the action. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Rebecca S