“Terrific show”
Review of La Nouba - Cirque du Soleil - CLOSED

La Nouba - Cirque du Soleil
More attraction details
Owner description: La Nouba is a mesmerizing and extraordinary avant-garde circus spectacle performed by Cirque du Soleil exclusively at Disney Springs. La Nouba is performed at an exceptional theater built especially for Cirque du Soleil. The show's international cast of acrobats, athletes and performance artists-including more than 65 artists representing 15 countries-delights and mystifies with daring acts of grace. La Nouba translates to English as ""to party, to live it up,"" and this theme is evident in the energetic performances, the colorful costumes and the moving live music. Join the thousands of fans who leave this Cirque du Soleil performance in awe of the glorious feats and the inexpressible beauty they have witnessed, carrying with them its memory as an inspiration to celebrate life. It truly is a show that makes ""the impossible, possible."" See the magic up close for yourself when you attend a performance of La Nouba!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I was very excited to see this show and it was very good but maybe I had too high expectations. The acts were a bit different than I imagined but it was still very enjoyable. My husband watched as I ordered the tickets online but he thought the ticket price was for all 3 of us, not each ticket! But after the show he said it was worth every penny. My son, 12, also enjoyed it. It is a smaller place and I think every seat is probably a good one. We sat in the upper level and it was fine though I wonder what the lower level seats could see that we couldn't. On the other hand we had a clear view of the entire stage. My only complaint was that there were only a few entrances with only one person at each door scanning tickets so the lines moved slowly. But the show itself was fantastic.

All reviews
in 566 reviews
"stage"
in 553 reviews

Reviewed March 17, 2014

There's no questioning the entertainment value of this show. I mean, these people are pros all the way. If you haven't seen it go. It's that simple. However, the facility is beginning to show it's age, the ticket sales seem to be low, the house staff seems to be bored. Just up to the Disney standard....or the Cirque standard for that matter. That said, we really enjoyed the show and I would go again!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is our second time seeing La Nouba and it was as memorable as the first time. You'll never be able to see everything going on at one time so multiple visits to this show is not uncommon. Don't worry about getting the most expensive tickets because there isn't a bad seat in the place. We chose to sit in Category 1 behind the main walkway so we could get a better full view of the stage.

1  Thank MBVLD
Reviewed March 16, 2014

These people are amazing! All seats I would say get a good view as it's not that big. Don't pay extra for the front ones.