“Expected more”

and up
La Nouba at Walt Disney World Resort
Ranked #6 of 428 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: La Nouba is a mesmerizing and extraordinary avant-garde circus spectacle performed by Cirque du Soleil exclusively at Disney Springs. La Nouba is performed at an exceptional theater built especially for Cirque du Soleil. The show's international cast of acrobats, athletes and performance artists-including more than 65 artists representing 15 countries-delights and mystifies with daring acts of grace. La Nouba translates to English as ""to party, to live it up,"" and this theme is evident in the energetic performances, the colorful costumes and the moving live music. Join the thousands of fans who leave this Cirque du Soleil performance in awe of the glorious feats and the inexpressible beauty they have witnessed, carrying with them its memory as an inspiration to celebrate life. It truly is a show that makes ""the impossible, possible."" See the magic up close for yourself when you attend a performance of La Nouba!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Holmen, WI
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Expected more”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

After hearing so much about Cirque du Soleil - La Nouba, we dished out the huge amount of money it cost to go see it. I had a hard time deciding whether or not we should spend that much, but was told it was worth it. I honestly don't know what all the hype is, and was a little disappointed. The little girls with ropes were the best thing about the show. The two bikers were really good also and so was the soaring guy. But other than that I would call it a regular circus. They are really good performers! I'm not saying they aren't, I'm just saying that a ticket price of $50.00 would be way more in line than a ticket price of $100.00. I would have felt better about it had we paid less. The music actually started to give me a bit of a headache, and the juggler dropped things a couple of times (nobody is perfect!) Just saying, the more you pay, the more you expect.

1 Thank GodsGal

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“One of the best!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I cannot possibly find the words to express how enjoyable this show is! I've been to a few Cirque du Soleil shows in Vegas & this one was the cheapest & one of the best ... only second to "O" at the Bellagio. Usually, I despise the clowns at the beginning of the show & I was actually amused by the ones in this show. They had their own "language" which just absolutely cracked me up! I highly recommend arriving before they come out; otherwise, you just may unknowingly become part of the show! Each of the different "acts" of this Cirque show were amazing, but there are five little Asian girls who will just blow your mind! Absolutely unbelieveable ... made me feel like a completely unaccomplished 30 year-old! Even though many of the acts are similar to other Cirque shows, one cannot help but to be in complete awe of the strength & athleticism of the performers. There is nothing in the show that would be inappropriate for children so I would highly recommend this for families, friends, or a couple out for a romantic evening!

A tip about seats ... we sat about 5 rows from the stage & even though this view allowed us to see certain details that we're pretty sure we would've missed if we had been up higher, I found myself with a stiff neck at several points in the show as things were going on behind me or almost directly above me. Next time ... yes, there will be a next time ... we will try to get seats in the last row of the "Front & Center" section as we think that those just may be the best in the house!

4 Thank EnjoyingLife23
Lawrenceburg, IN
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 155 helpful votes
“Unbelievable....”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Words simply can't describe this show, you have to see it to believe it. This was my first Cirque experience and all I can say is "Holy tightrope, Batman!" Killer sound/light system, a fantastic score (played by a real, live band!), mind-blowing acrobatics and not a bad seat in the house.

Not much else to say.......well worth the hefty price.

Visited August 2012
Orlando, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Seen it 4 times”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

The show is absolutely amazing!!!! The stars of the show are the little girls with the rope and spinners. The male performers are all physically hot!!! The performers are older than you think.

Visited August 2012
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We had great seats for this showing, 3rd row, center. The show was amazing! Captivating, and kept me on the edge of my seat. Great for all ages.

I literally would go see the same show again, but I will definitely look into the other Cirque du Soleil shows that are offered locally to me now.

Make sure you get there early, so you can enjoy Downtown Disney and all it has to offer as well.

2 Thank Crystal D