“AWESOME!”

and up
La Nouba at Walt Disney World Resort
Ranked #6 of 421 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: La Nouba is a mesmerizing and extraordinary avant-garde circus spectacle performed by Cirque du Soleil exclusively at Disney Springs. La Nouba is performed at an exceptional theater built especially for Cirque du Soleil. The show's international cast of acrobats, athletes and performance artists-including more than 65 artists representing 15 countries-delights and mystifies with daring acts of grace. La Nouba translates to English as ""to party, to live it up,"" and this theme is evident in the energetic performances, the colorful costumes and the moving live music. Join the thousands of fans who leave this Cirque du Soleil performance in awe of the glorious feats and the inexpressible beauty they have witnessed, carrying with them its memory as an inspiration to celebrate life. It truly is a show that makes ""the impossible, possible."" See the magic up close for yourself when you attend a performance of La Nouba!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

We had great seats for this showing, 3rd row, center. The show was amazing! Captivating, and kept me on the edge of my seat. Great for all ages.

I literally would go see the same show again, but I will definitely look into the other Cirque du Soleil shows that are offered locally to me now.

Make sure you get there early, so you can enjoy Downtown Disney and all it has to offer as well.

2 Thank Crystal D

• Slovak first
Indialantic, Florida, United States
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great to see with friends or family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

I've gone twice to see this show. The first time I brought my parents and sister. They loved it. I went back two months later with a Bachelorette Party. The girls had a blast and it was the top of conversation for the next 3 weeks. A great performance that keeps you on your toes the entire night.

Visited February 2012
Downey, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Awesome Show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

This show is worth seeing. We were amazed and wowed from beginning to the end. Truly talented performers! Cirque du Soleil is the best never dissapoints

Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Worth the money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Initially it took me a while to decide whether or not to purchase the tickets as they are very expensive but eventually I not only went for them but bought front and centre row seats which for the two of us cost about £200. This equated to quite a bit of our holiday money so my expectations were high from the beginning. Both myself and my wife absolutely loved the show. It was varied and contained something for everyone and the performers were amazing and I often found myself open mouthed at the acrobatics/stunts/tricks etc that they were doing. I have read some of the bad reviews of the show and people are saying that they found parts of it a bit silly, esp the clowns, but aren't clowns supposed to be silly. Yes they were a little bit slapstick but thats the joy of being at the circus and they interacted with members of the audience at regular stages throughout the night in a really funny way. I found the seats comfortable and a good size and the whole show (about an hour and forty minutes) just flew by. If I have a critisism or rather advice for anyone booking the show, I would say you don't really need to pay top dollar for front row seats. Yes we were closer to the performers but it looked as though any seat in the theatre would have given a good viewpoint. This is definitley something I would recommend and it has made us want to see other Cirque du Soleil shows.

Verona, NY
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

We bought tickets before we went on our trip. Good thing we did, once we got there all seats were sold.

Visited November 2011