“I'd give it 6-stars if I could...”
Review of Hamburger Mary's

Hamburger Mary's
Ranked #77 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2009

Thanks to TripAdvisor's ranking, I put Hamburger Mary's into my navigation, and boy am I glad I did. Outstanding burgers, atmosphere, and waiters. Very flamboyant (aka "Mary!") place, and very fun. No-where near the attractions, this place is located in a business/hotel marketplace, and probably 8-miles or so North of Wet-n-Wild / Universal. Not a place you'd stumble across, you'll need directions to find it... but COMPLETELY worth it. Thanks, TripAdvisor reviewers... you (and I) are spot-on with this recommendation for lunch or comfortable dinner. There's a parking garage just across the train-tracks on W Church Street, about 300ft from Mary's we used... $7 for the time we ate lunch... no where else to park, but I didn't mind at all.

2  Thank Edickent

Reviewed January 25, 2009

Great atmosphere!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 1, 2008

Best Burger in Orlando.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 6, 2008

I have been to Hamburger Mary's twice and both times the food and service were excellent! The first time was shortly after the "soft opening" and the second time was the grand opening. Service was a little slower on the grand opening night, but understandably so due to the volume of business - the place was packed! Nevertheless, everyone was friendly and accomodating. The hamburgers are the best I've had anywhere. The french fries and Southern potato salad are great side items, as well. The drink menu is enormous - the pomegranate martini is the absolute best. Even though I live a few hours away from Orlando, I will make sure to visit Mary's every chance I get!

1  Thank lmk_8
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 1, 2008

Went on Tuesday for bingo. What a great time! Good food and lots of fun.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook