“Great place to go before the game or concert”
Review of Hamburger Mary's

Hamburger Mary's
Ranked #89 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great service from the moment you walk in the door. Excellent comfort food including some of the best burgers you'll ever have. I love Blue Cheese and the Blue Boy Burger satisfies that craving! Besides the burgers, they also have tasty wraps and sandwiches and big portions of meatloaf, stew, and pulled pork.

I'm not a dessert person so I can't help you out there, but the pitchers of beer are cold and frothy!

I go there regularly before a game or concert at the Amway Center. Good value and great location.

marysfriend, Owner at Hamburger Mary's, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Hi Paul,
Thank you so much for the great review. The Blue Boy burger is one of my favorites as well. We hope to see you again soon before a game or concert. Let's hope the Orlando Magic can muster a better season than we had last year. Thanks again, and we really appreciate your business!
Kind regards,

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by Mary's last night when we were out and about in downtown orlando. The food is excellent and great for any family on a budget or not. Service was second to none and the food was cooked to perfection and very tasty. Our very helpful Waiter kept topping up our drinks without asking. Free refills all night!!

There is plenty of choice, burgers, shepards pie, meatloaf....something for everyone. It was so inexpensive and such good food, i think we are going back tonight!!

marysfriend, Owner at Hamburger Mary's, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Hi CaymanMikey!
Thank you for the wonderful review. I can't wait to share your experience with our staff and management. The crew always appreciates when guests take the time to write nice things, so I am sure your words will make everyone very happy.
Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!
Warm regards,

Reviewed May 29, 2013

My family and I tried Hamburger Mary's last week when we were in downtown Orlando for a concert. I had probably the best burger I've ever had that night! I had the Meaty Mushroom Burger, and we also shared the Mary's Ta-Ta's, mac n' cheese balls, and sweet potato fries. My son had a strawberry shake, which was delicious! I had the Mary's Milk brew and it was very good. The prices were reasonable and our waiter was excellent. The food is definitely not diet friendly, but for a cheat night - the food was perfect! So yummy! I was happy to find out that we have a Hamburger Mary's in my hometown of Tampa! We'll be back!

marysfriend, Owner at Hamburger Mary's, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

I do love hearing that we served you the best burger you ever had. That is awesome!! Thank you so much for the very kind review, and do give our sister location in Tampa a try as well. We hope to see you back in Orlando soon. All the Best, John Paonessa, Owner

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Went out for a night with a few friends & had never been before! Did not know it was a show night & the place seemed to be packed! However we were welcomed by adorable blonde hostess with a smile on her face, and although it was quite busy she found us a perfect table so that all 4 of my party were able to watch & enjoy the Bingo Host Drag Queens! The server was extremely attentive despite being so busy and made excellent recommendations. My food (I had the spicy Mary burger) was absolutely terrific! Atmosphere, service and food were definitely something to come back to & enjoy!

marysfriend, Owner at Hamburger Mary's, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Luna Madison, you sure know how to brighten our day! Thank you so much for the great review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the food, service and Bingo night at Hamburger Mary's. I will definitely pass on your comments to our staff and management team.
Thanks again, and please come back soon!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Many choices of hamburgers cooked to your expectation. Very tasty. The décor is retro...and very clean. The service was also well received. I wish we would have been there for the evening show. I understand it is very good.

marysfriend, Owner at Hamburger Mary's, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you for the awesome review! We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience at Mary's! We do hope you come back soon, and maybe you can come in the evening and see one of our amazing shows too! Thanks again..
All the Best,