“Awesome night out!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Went out for a night with a few friends & had never been before! Did not know it was a show night & the place seemed to be packed! However we were welcomed by adorable blonde hostess with a smile on her face, and although it was quite busy she found us a perfect table so that all 4 of my party were able to watch & enjoy the Bingo Host Drag Queens! The server was extremely attentive despite being so busy and made excellent recommendations. My food (I had the spicy Mary burger) was absolutely terrific! Atmosphere, service and food were definitely something to come back to & enjoy!

marysfriend, Owner at Hamburger Mary's, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Luna Madison, you sure know how to brighten our day! Thank you so much for the great review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the food, service and Bingo night at Hamburger Mary's. I will definitely pass on your comments to our staff and management team.
Thanks again, and please come back soon!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Many choices of hamburgers cooked to your expectation. Very tasty. The décor is retro...and very clean. The service was also well received. I wish we would have been there for the evening show. I understand it is very good.

marysfriend, Owner at Hamburger Mary's, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you for the awesome review! We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience at Mary's! We do hope you come back soon, and maybe you can come in the evening and see one of our amazing shows too! Thanks again..
All the Best,

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We had the Meaty Mushroom burger and the Blackjack burger and both were excellent. Fries were terrifc as was the coleslaw, which is a bit on the sweet side. I had the Total Top Margaurita. The first one tasted like it was lacking the alcohol. So when I ordered the second, I told our server. The second was wonderful. I've had this particular Margarita before so I know how it should taste. Service was ok, none of the servers was overly available for needs in general. Overall the experiece was pleasant

marysfriend, Owner at Hamburger Mary's, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our burgers. We think they are the best in town! I do apologize that your service was not completely up to par, but I hope you will give us another opportunity next time you are in the area.
Thanks again, and have a great day.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Truly an exciting fun experience. The drag show was phenomenal and hilarious. Enjoyed the food and cocktails. Went with a mixed group which was even more fun. Bring cash to tip the performers!!!!

marysfriend, Owner at Hamburger Mary's, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you for your review of Hamburger Mary's. So happy to hear you enjoyed your experience at our restaurant. Come visit us anytime, and bring bring your friends along too! Have a great day!
John Paonessa, Owner

Reviewed April 17, 2013

In town and catching the Bulls game at Amway so we stopped in for drinks and a burger before the game. Sat at the bar and had great service, we split a burger and it was very good, I have been to the one n Milwaukee and enjoyed both visits. Very cool place, if your looking for a good burger and great service you cant go wrong.

marysfriend, Owner at Hamburger Mary's, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Hi PizzaMan,
Thanks for the great review. I wish the Magic would have won that game, but so goes our season this year.
So happy you enjoyed our food and service, and sure hope you come back and see us again. All the Best, John Paonessa, Owner