“Gatorland is so fun and a great price!”
Review of Gatorland

Orlando Explorer Pass
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Gatorland features 3,000 gators and 89 crocodiles, as well as a number of bird and snake exhibits.
Kansas City
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Gatorland is so fun and a great price!”
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Love gatorland!! So much more here than gators! Birds, huge turtles, deer, goats, peacocks and more! Also has a water area for kids with sprinklers coming from the ground. Great price too. Most all of the tourist stands have a coupon for gatorland.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Quebec City, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“gators and reptiles up close and personal!”
Reviewed July 6, 2011

TRAINER FOR A DAY

I decided i wanted something unique and crazy to talk about when I got back home from vacation, this was the place to go. I didn't expect to learn much but I ended up learning interesting things and actually fall in love with these amazing creatures!

For 125$ I got more than any other place where I had animal interaction. Plus I paid 40$ to have a personal photographer follow us and take pictures. The less expensive package since we got all pictures burned on a CD.

Manipulating small snakes and bigger ones was fun, as well as feeding the giant turtoises, white alligators and all the other. I enjoyed this experience and if you want something unique this is it.

Prices for eating there are very reasonable compared to other attractions and the gift shop has amazing and uniques items compared to the usual boring stuff. Amazing paintings are a definate plus, my sister bought 3 frames and I purchased 1.

No regrets! I'll definately come back and do it again, no hesitation. It was just too fun! :D

Visited May 2011
3 Thank hitokiri_ookima
SN Diego
“Fun times. Inexpensive. No crowds!”
Reviewed July 4, 2011

Go early when they open to beat the lines. Good half day trip. Shows are fun and entertaining.

Visited July 2011
Michigan
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Big Dixie Gator Fun!”
Reviewed June 30, 2011

This was such a great surprise! It sounds hokey, I don't know what I expected, but it had a great southern flare. The gator shows tipped their hats to dixieland (good ol boys and silly rednecks feeding gators), piped in country music, informational signs all over with words like "ya'all" and "fixin". The food was good, you could buy a beer and sit in the beach chairs that surrounded the water play park and relax while the kids ran around. Everything was clean, clean, clean and well maintained. Staff was friendly and helpful. I got the feeling that they love their gators. I hate zoos (make me sad) and these are happy animals that live here. Big focus on conservation. We walked through the swamp and it was so beautiful! Our whole family loved this.

Visited April 2011
Canada
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Nice experience for the whole family”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Enjoyed the trip. It was a unique experience for us Canadians. The whole large area is arranged nicely, with many different wild animals and birds displayed. Worth visiting and spending a few hours. Do not miss their shows, they have a few on the go. They repeat shows a few times every day, so you are able to see them all in one visit.

Visited May 2011