“Great treat”

Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie
Ranked #3 of 74 Bakeries in Orlando
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Delectable assortments of sandwiches, quiches, French pastries and a variety of beverages are available for a quick meal.
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

This was a great option for a light healthy lunch. I also happen to have a picky husband so their sandwich options were perfect. He got the open faced eggplant sandwich and I got the apple and Brie. My favorite part was the raspberry macaroon with lemon custard and raspberries in the middle!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

A quick snack stop in France at Epcot.

I love to watch the widescreen film in France, L'Impressions de France, with all the wonderful classical music, and then we usually call in at this patisserie for a cake.

I had a Tarte aux Chocolat, my wife a Creme Brûlée. Both were delicious!

This restaurant used to be much smaller, but was expanded a couple of years ago to add much more choice, and offer more seating.

This place does unfortunately suffer from the normal problem in many Disney counter service restaurants, and that is no one cleaning the empty tables.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I would always make the little French pastry shop a stop when visiting Epcot, but now that they've moved the pastries into the back and added sandwiches, I'm not so sure.

We had dinner there and my sandwich was (seriously) 1 thin piece of ham and 1 piece of cheese on a not-so-good croissant. My daughter had quiche as did my husband and they did not like it, stating dry and no flavor. If a French place cannot get a croissant and quiche right, then they have issues. Very disappointed with the pastries too. Eclairs were soggy, but the strawberry tart was ok. Napoleon was decent. Had better pastries from Chicago bakeries.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We ate here on our October 2013 trip and so glad we did. The lines were short and the food was great. We both ordered different hot sandwiches, myself the croque monsieur and my other half the pesto chicken, they were both really, really good.

The staff member who served us was great and very helpful, also stopped a very rude lady pushing in front of us at the counter, so always extra points there. The only disappointment was the desert - we had the napoleons, and they were underwhelming, but that is probably our fault for choosing something that is done better at home instead of any of the other multitude of delicious looking pastries. Well worth a trip if you are in Epcot

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

The is one of our Disney favorites, it never disappoints and really provides wonderful dessert options to enjoy during Illuminations. This trip was different, since we had limited park time we ate here more often and enjoy other offerings beside pastries and beverages. Love the expansion and extra seating area. Over three days at Epcot we enjoyed eclairs, Madeline's, Lobster bisque, quiche, ham and Swiss on a Demi baguette. This is the perfect quick service option fast individual service one person walks you down the line and handles you order from soup to nuts. If you want to carry out they package your order in little white boxes and you can pick up silverware and napkins. I really loved the sandwiches, large portions, fresh baguettes nicely chewy with a great flavorful crumb, great real cheese and tangy mustard served warm. The soups were some of the best we had! Plus the pastries were decadent and fresh, the Madeline's and macaroons were even good a few days later on the plane home. Don't miss this spot!