“A must for fellow dessert lovers!!”

Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie
Ranked #3 of 72 Bakeries in Orlando
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Delectable assortments of sandwiches, quiches, French pastries and a variety of beverages are available for a quick meal.
Meriden, Connecticut
“A must for fellow dessert lovers!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I love dessert, so I made sure to stop here while we were in Epcot. Boy was I glad we did. The bakery moved and is now located behind a little gift shop. My husband and I shared creme brûlée and a chocolate eclair. The creme brûlée was the best I ever had, it was so smooth, rich and creamy. The eclair was good as well but didn't compare to the amazing brûlée. They also had some coffee drinks and sandwiches -which we did not try, but those looked delicious as well.

Visited February 2013

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Wow. An excellent makeover.”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We have been visiting Epcot as a family since 1994 and bought the guidebooks so that we could experience the best spots that others didn’t know as much about. Thanks to these books, we would arrive at Epcot for the park opening and make our way to France for breakfast. Over the years it was a less well kept secret and there were crowds of people all waiting in line for what is arguably the best food in any of the parks. With our trip fast approaching I eagerly followed the developments at the Disney dining site (see below). The makeover is perfect in that the crowds are served efficiently, the food is reasonably priced and the variety is much more extensive. My wife and I had the Croque Monsieur and shared a flaky marzipan filled turnover. My son opted for the Quiche Lorraine followed by a Crème Brulet. There are mutiple electronic menu boards listening the variety of items and two lines offering quick ordering and payment. There are many more tables than before and the atmosphere is somehow still Parisian. I suspect that this place will become a lot more popular in the busier months but it really is worth a visit.

• Visited February 2013
4 Thank Grendyl
Overland Park, Kansas
“Pretty authentic and delcicious”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This was one of our better meals (comparing sit down and quick service together) during our six day Walt Disney World Trip. We walked back to the back of France and into what appeared to be a French Café. They had all kinds of sandwiches (baguettes, croissants, Panini’s) that were ready to be toasted/heated up… So then the butter melts and oh la la. The dessert selection was pleasing to the visual senses as well... like being in an authentic French café. We each selected a different dessert. I told my family that with the exception of the portions (way larger than in the real country of France), the Boulangerie and Patisserie was pretty much like ones I had been to in Paris.

• Visited February 2013
Plainfield, Connecticut
“Fantastique! Don't miss it at Epcot!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Superb food, service, and very friendly staff. My family always eats here when at Epcot. Prices are very reasonable and what taste!! Highly recommend and merci a tout de gens qui la travaille!!

Visited February 2013
Ohio
“Brand new and improved!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We have been visiting this "French bakery" at Epcot on every visit for over 25 years usually for an incredible pastry or two. They have offered a very limited lunch menu in the past but a very long slow moving line and even more limited number of available outside tables had keep us as infrequent diners. The bakery closed last year, moved from it's previous tiny location into the actual French Pavilion.

The improvements are many! Several lunch selections have been added. The biggest improvement is the set-up of the bakery with expanded showcases of the delicious sandwiches, salads and pastries and two fast moving lines. Specialty coffee selections are also available. We were able to work our way through the line in about five minutes (believe me you will want to order everything you see). They have the menu posted along the back wall now which is another big improvement.

Everyone in our party was extremely pleased with the quality and taste of our selections. The food is as good as ever. Even with the addition of twenty or thirty tables (including standing tables) we had a hard time finding a seat during the lunch rush. The majority of their tables are now indoors but the old tables are still available outdoors and we managed to snag one as some diners left.

The bakery is open at 9 am and has some yummy breakfast selections. My old favorite is the ham and cheese croissant which counts as a snack credit on the Disney Dining Plan. The World Showcase is open from the Canadian Pavilion to the French Pavilion but is roped off at that point until 11 am so you are not able to access the bakery from the Mexico end until then.

• Visited January 2013