“Lovely food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #66 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Florida Center
newcastle UK
“Lovely food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

We ate here twice during our stay in Florida with our two children and have to say we were very impressed. The staff were very attentive and friendly and the cheese rolls were absolutely gorgeous. My husband had lobster which was excellent value compared to what we pay in the uk and I had prawns both of which were lovely. We will definitely come back when we return to Florida

• Visited November 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Truman MN
“Great Lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

Food was good, service was very good, Jacob was a good waiter.
Right across the street the Convention Center, Great LUNCH!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank jasonmau1
Oak Lawn, Illinois
“Wife and I -- Very Good Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

Waiter (Josh) was very attentive. My wife has Celiac disease and requires a gluten free diner. Josh made sure tha everything she ate was right for her!!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank HamTraveler
Fenton, Illinois
“Dissatisfied”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

My husband I went for lunch and got their soup and salad special. It no longer is "endless" as it used to be where you could get refills. Also the bowls were small and the soup was not a bowl but a cup. I was very disappointed. It was not much food for $8.00 plus an expensive beer for the hubby. We dropped $25.00 for very little and I will not be going back. The topper was our waitress disappeared for 10-15 minutes when she had seen we were done. So I had to go to the front to ask for our check. She did appear then. We are here for weeks to come but will not go back to a Red Lobster for lunch.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank peonyrose
Dorchester, United Kingdom
“I could never complain about Red Lobster!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

If you want a seafood meal that you can count on you can never go wrong with this Restaurant. Food was delicious and if you can't eat it all ask for a to go box. I will say that I made the mistake of ordering a pork chop because I wasn't in the mood for seafood like my husband and it was the worst meal I had on our two week Vacation. See photo.

Visited December 2013