“Great food & service”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Florida Center
“Great food & service”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I have always wanted to go to Red Lobster and this place did me good, it is a must if you have never done Red Lobster great food & service :)

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Halifax, Canada
“Impressed with the service”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We had such a great server. She knew the menu, pointed some good selections, and was attentive but not cloying or disruptive.

The food was very tasty, and I thought it was good value for the cost. The fish was cooked properly (not overdone) and the veggies on the side still had some crispness and lots of flavor.

I wish I always had a server with the easy-going and professional attitude that ours did. it made for a lovely meal as a family.

Visited April 2013
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Excellent !”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Really enjoyed our dinner in this restaurant.
The 4 course dinner was real value and amazing at $16
We had clam chowder and a fresh salad.
Entrees of grilled tilapia, fresh steamed vegetables, coconut shrimp etc.
Everything was perfectly cooked and generous portions of vegetables.
We did not have room for our key lime pie deserts so they boxed them to takeaway.
Service was also very friendly.
Our only comment is that we would have liked more time to finish our salads before our mains arrived.
Definitely one of our nicer meals in the area regardless of the price which was exceptional value.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Peter B
thornton cleveleys Blackpool
“san diego standards”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went to Red Lobster near the Lake Buena Vista area when we stayed in that area last year and were very disappointed after having such a lovely meal at the restaurant in San Diego. Decided to try the one near Wet & Wild and were pleased to find the standard was on a par with San Diego. We both had the same meal as we had in San Diego. I had the crab/lobster/prawns combo and the kind waitress helped me with cracking the crab legs and my husband had the haddock which was delicious. The drinks were also very nice as were the cheese scones and Caesar salad.
Went again later in the week but they seemed to be understaffed in the late afternoon. We'd had a bit of a wait to get a table but the waiter was very apologetic and attentive and made sure we had an excellent meal.
Would certainly recommend this restaurant if you like seafood. The prices are very reasonable and we will come again when we next visit Orlando.

• Visited April 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Really Darden?”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I could not believe what they served us and expected us to eat. There were a lot of people there so I wonder if it was just me. I couldn't eat the food. Back to the drawing board for Darden

Visited June 2012