“The best vacation I have had beautiful.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
April D
“The best vacation I have had beautiful.”
Reviewed July 23, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

To the Reed family thanks for letting my family and I enjoy your beautiful vacation home we loved it so much we were not ready to leave and yes we will be back next year for sure and we are going to stay longer.you guys was so helpful with anything we needed.I don't think we would have been happy in a hotel I am so glad we picked
your property.your kid and pet friendly and that's a plus.and I have a 5 month old and a 1 year old and you had everything I needed pack and play car seat and stroller couldn't ask for more.Thanks again to the Reed family property's see you next year.

DisneyDad...
North Port, Florida
“Another Great Home!”
Reviewed March 7, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

This is the second time we've booked a rental home with Disney Pool Villas and we were not disappointed. Always in great neighborhoods that aren't noisy and are conveniently located near Disney. This home was only a few miles from a Publix and I-4, which is super convenient. As always, you can't beat the value of a rental property like this. My family enjoys having room to relax and a kitchen to cook in. The kids loved the game room!
We'll be looking to book again on our next trip with Disney Pool Villas!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Heidi N
“Mr”
Reviewed July 28, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We loved our home away from home. It was a comfortable stay for my family of 5. It was nice to go home after a long day at the parks or shopping and relax in the screened in pool and enjoy the evening.on the patio. The house was beautiful and the neighbourhood was quiet. Close to all parks and shopping. Will definitely rent again when we go back to florida!

Management Response
Sep 28, 2015
Thank you for your review. Aviana Resort is kind of a hidden gem for resorts, but we like it as we own two homes there. We look forward to you and your family staying with us again in the future.
Ingraffia
“A amazing private vacation!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

We have not had a full week vacation in years cause of a
busy work schedule and we were surprised at how great it was to stay in a
villa instead of a regular hotel . We had a great private vacation and got
to bring along our pups that was very important to us and the house was very
clean and stocked with everything we needed. My family is already thinking
of booking the same house for next year !! As the location is close to
Orlando and not far from Tampa and Daytona we did so much stuff on our trip
and still got to enjoy the private pool I feel like we got so much more out
of this vacation than others in the past . The gated resort was wonderful
and peaceful I seen they are doing some work on it but that didn't
bother us at all cant wait to see it next year!!

Ontario
Reviewed December 24, 2013 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

Older travelers
Hopkinsville KY
Reviewed November 15, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

TN
Reviewed July 9, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing