Tripadvisor

OR
Order Online
Ranked #556 of 4,634 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Second time we have been with the family and absolutely amazing. Phenomenal service by Cameron and team. Food was spot on for everyone. I had the braised short ribs which were melt in your mouth. My little guy has the steak which was cooked perfectly and a real kid steak and he knows the difference! My older one devoured the tuna tartare. Will come back again for sure!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,253)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very disappointed with the service as I was expecting a high end experience. Our server Miguel was amazing however, the restaurant management overall was poor. We had a party of 16 for a birthday and they sat a table of 8 right next to us when there were, i’m not even joking, over 10 empty tables available. Our guests on the opposite end of the table did not have any room to get up and go to the restroom and we had to move the table out each time which doesn’t scream luxury. We told Martha, who i’m assuming is the restaurant manager as she never introduced herself and I had to ask for
her name, and she said the other tables were reserved and would be filled in 10-15 min. This wasn’t the case and I completely understand having reservations but it’s common to know how to seat parties timing wise and maybe but a 5 top next to us to allow for more room. She continued to blame our party for adding additional guest which was crazy for me as we are bringing more business. We had lipstick stains on our wine glasses as well. The food was really great which is unfortunate because service is important too especially at the price point. Overall, with all the restaurants in Orlando, I don’t see myself spending money here again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

With all of the fine dining possibilities in Orlando it is unfathomable that anyone would choose this restaurant more than once. STK Orlando in Disney Springs is based on the model where you chose a steak and sides, which cost extra, and are shared by the table. I chose a filet which was improperly cooked - twice! To top it off, the first time I returned the steak they took a hefty portion of the two side dishes, already on my plate, which I never saw again. It really wasn’t a loss though. The corn pudding which was supposed to be a house favorite looked and tasted a lot like thickened creamed corn from a can and the “exotic mushrooms”, for which there was an additional $4 up charge, could best be described as, “meh.” If you are in Disney Springs and looking for a meal do yourself a favor and chose one of the other fine dining options.

1  Thank Scholl1
Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

Awesome dinner. Steaks are certainly the best on Disney property (Le Cellier, Yachtsman, Shula, etc not even close). Appetizers were perfect as well. Great atmosphere and a good change of pace from Disney. It is expensive but so is everything in the area. Charles was our waiter and he was great. Really strong all around.

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

Very nice music, food and drinks.
I got a fillet and was perfectly cooked.
I got old fashioned cocktail and was great.