“The best park and experience”

Epcot World Showcase
Ranked #13 of 442 things to do in Orlando
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Being in our late sixties (very!) this was for us. Lots of interest and the best food of any park we went to. Because we could not cover it all we went back a second day. Found the USA show a bit biased but I suppose that is expected ! The only time I had difficulty was in the O-Canada show that gave me vertgo and so had to keep looking at the floor.

1  Thank LeicesterGolfer
Write a ReviewReviews (11,600)

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I love theme park rides. However, there is nothing like walking around the countries of Epcot, window shopping in their authentic stores, eating their authentic food, and having a momentary splash of culture (Yes, I know its Disney culture, but still...) Great time, on of the highlights of the trip.

2  Thank bobb34576
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I enjoyed the world showcase very much. Didn't do future world or what ever it's called. Daisy Duck can be meet at the front entrance on the right. Japan was my favorite. They have shaved ice and the best shopping. Cast members from China and Japan are the best! Very friendly and helpful. China has necklaces that you can get with your name in English and Chinese. Japan is a great spot to watch the fireworks show. The UK has a great band and they were outstanding.

3  Thank Heather K
Reviewed June 17, 2013

You can do as much or as little as you like and see a new country just around the corner without going through customs!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Walking around the world is a realistic experience of the different countries. We couldn't believe how much detail Disney put into the "banks on the Seine". There really are very realistic details and the food in all the countries are delicious! So are the drinks! We had a 3 year old with us, so didn't have too much time to spend in each country, but will certainly go back when she's older to enjoy again. Would love to eat and drink in each country. I do believe that the food in the countries are the best Disney restaurants on property!