“Sit, Walk and Play”

Ranked #13 of 428 things to do in Orlando
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Sit, Walk and Play”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We are elderly and enjoy a slow walk, sitting and watching people, plus taking in some of the rides and shows at our own pace. So different then having small children.

Visited March 2013

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Watched it during dinner at the mexican restaurant which faces the lake, the view was perfect and so was the show.

Visited December 2012
Hamilton, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Not for the best for little ones.”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed Epcot, however the kids were not that impressed. I think it is brilliant for old children (12+) as it is very educational. The younger ones want the rides and such. Just our experience. I enjoyed it but not sure I would go again until the kids are older. The world villages were interesting and fun. The English pub in England was outstanding for dinner. A must if you are looking for an awesome English pub meal. Ask the waiter for curry sauce on your chips....just like a 'chippy' back in England.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank RMullin63
Stockport, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“My favourite disney attraction”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

There is something for everyone here. Each country has its own attractions and restaurants. I have eaten at many and cannot fault the quality of the food and friendliness of the staff.

Visited February 2013
Falkirk, United Kingdom
170 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 285 helpful votes
“The World Showcase is the best part!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I love walking around the World Showcase as it is a slight escape from the ride park of the Disney Parks. I love seeing the different cultures and sampling the local cuisines - especially the Kaki-Gori in Japan and the chocolate crepes in France! Get a Henna tattoo in Morocco, the girl is very good at it and it takes minutes (you can't get your body wet for a few hours afterwards).
Grad dinner at LaCantina in Mexico just in time for the IllumiNations fireworks and you'll have the best seat in the house (watch out for bids pinching your food).
The ride in Norway is pretty cool, worth doing at least once, we always skip the film afterwards as its pretty boring so we just walk right through the theatre and out the other side.
Japan is my favourite country, the shop is massive and has some pretty cool stuff - pearl (that you can pick yourself) jewellery, Hello Kitty clothes and accessories, Kimono's, samurai swords, sake and loads of Japanese foods.
When I was a young kid I really believed that we were walking to each country hee hee...

Visited June 2012