“Loved this themepark”

Epcot World Showcase
Ranked #4 of 442 things to do in Orlando
Reviewed October 2, 2012

You truly feel like you traveled the world in 1 day. I loved this themepark! Must see if in Orlando.

Write a ReviewReviews (11,713)
All reviews
in 225 reviews
"test"
in 426 reviews

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Spent a day at EPCOT recently & booked a dinner reservation at Germany World's Biergarten restaurant. The selection of dishes is terrific and depending on how much drink you consume, the meal, entertainment and bier festival atmosphere will set you back about $50 per person. It's well worth it. Unless you happen to be a party of 8, you'll prabably end up sharing a table with another group. That's no problem though as everyone almost invariably gets into the swing of the place without any inhibitions. Give it a go and surprise yourself.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We enjoyed walking around the world at Epcot and we caught the food and wine experience but I would say once you get around the place then that is it done, and it doesnt take that long. It still seems strange to us how this fits into the disney parks. Again I would say to all those who havent been before please do visit and see for yourself, this was our second visit and probably our last

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Epcot's around the world showcase was amazing. Going from country to country was an experience in itself. My only complaint is I would of liked to see more rides in each country. I believe Norway was the only country with a ride or at least that was the only one I noticed. My son had a wonderful time coloring in the "fan bear, Duffy" at each country. We ate at Japan which wasn't as good as expected. The character lines were LONG so we didn't get to get pictures with them as we were on a time schedule. Overall, not bad. The show in China was amazing as well.