“Adults Retreat from Reality”

Epcot World Showcase
Ranked #12 of 424 things to do in Orlando
San Diego
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Adults Retreat from Reality”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

My wife and I share a half day with Hollywood Studios and the other part of the day at Epcot. We really loved this park the most. It was just great to just walk around and explore each country. We didnt really go on the rides but that was okay. You can really spend a whole day here but it just felt great to be away from all the crying kids.

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
ahmedabad
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“right age for my son who turned eight years.”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

epcot was by far, my eight year old son's favorite.
some adventure game really took us by surprise, as we went on a detective mission with my son, only to find an remarkable progress to the game.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank nvcorp
Singapore, Singapore
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Outdated”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

The France exhibit was the only one that put any desire in me to want to experience first hand. All the other exhibits were very dated and poorly executed.

Singapore, Singapore
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“You CANNOT skip this theme park”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

A welcome break from the traditional Disney-friendly attractions, Epcot gives visitors an excellent opportunity to view the world in 8 hours and great food choices aside from the usual burgers and fries. The science and technology rides are probably the best experience one can get from Epcot. Highly recommended!

Indianapolis, IN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Outstanding!!”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

By far our favorite (my wife and I's) part of WDW. Our goal it to try every eatery in every country but my wife is a big Germany fan. We always go to the Biergarten. We do ride the rides but we mainly go there for the food.

Fastpasses have given us the best opportunity to ride all the rides that we enjoy.

Visited January 2011