Review Highlights

Reviewed October 23, 2018
Tracy-A-Scott
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
via mobile
Good range for some last minute bits

There are some nice things here to fill up what space you have left in your bags. It would be nice... read more

Reviewed October 1, 2017
890RichardF
Swindon, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Orlando
from $19.99
from $25.00
from $14.99
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

I’m glad this store is in the airport. I’d wanted to get T-shirt’s from universal when we were supposed to go back for a final visit but it never happened.

So glad the store had what I wanted.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed June 3, 2018

My kids are fans of Harry Potter. They enjoyed the store, and wanted to buy everything.
We came out with a few wands, some sweaters and a couple of scarfs.
There are many interesting items for Harry Potter fans.
Everything you can think of Harry Potter, you find it here.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank SantTXRealEstate
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by there to get a last minute souvenir for my niece. Though it was nice to have the shop right there at the aiport, it was still overpriced.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed January 16, 2018

Great location for last minute gift purchases after your holiday or trip in Orlando. Many items on offer which was great for choice for adult or child gifts.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

This is a cool store in the airport if you need some last minute Harry Potter gear or some Spider-Man wear. Very neat store for some last minute shopping. Pick up your wizard wear or a new wand.

Date of experience: October 2017