“Que Comida Mas Rica”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Reviewed August 3, 2014

While on vacation in Orlando, a friend recommended Pio-Pio. We are glad we went there to eat. The Spanish food (Caribbean & Central America) was fresh, well seasoned, plentiful, and delicious. The other members of our group could not eat all of their food. Me on the other hand savored every bite, every morsel of chicken and beef, bean, and grain of rice that was on my plate. Sure I was hungry but the food tasted so GOOD, I could not stop eating. Everything was seasoned to perfection for my taste. I will definitely visit again on my next trip to Orlando

There are newer reviews for Pio Pio Restaurant

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

My family and I have been coming to this wonderfully charming restaurant for the past 13 years! The food is amazing and has been consistently so since opening. The staff has always been attentive and friendly. Great food, great service, great atmosphere. It's hard not to want to come back every time we come back into town.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We were looking for great Latin/Peruviam food and I looked up Tripadvisor reviews. Just got back from there and I have to say one of the best meals I have eaten in a long time. The restaurant was very clean and cozy and the staff was very friendly. The food was amazing and since we live here in Orlando this will be our new Latino Restaurant from now on. AMAZING!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We were craving Latin/Peruvian food after a long day of Disney and Pollos Pio Pio delivered.
The family meal with the whole rotisserie chicken was perfect for our family of 4. Pollos Pio Pio was authentic and very reasonable. The plantains, rice and beans and especially the chicken was exceptional. When we return to Orlando, we will definitely be back!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Great South American food, with friendly service and reasonable prices. I had the skirt steak with rice beans and fried bananas, my wife had some sort of chicken fried rice that was delicious. This place is a must try.

1  Thank Shawn C