“Great Spanish food”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Florida Center
“Great Spanish food”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

What can I say? Great food, better price and juicy chicken. Pio pio never disappoints me. This place is always consistent and the service is good as well. I dine here about twice a month and will continue to go here when I crave Spanish food.

• Visited March 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Underwhelmed us”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Despite good reviews here and elsewhere, we were underwhelmed. Food was not very tasty, but was very greasy. "Peruvian arroz chaufa" (fried rice) had no resemblance to actual Peruvian dish. Their version of "lomo saltado" also left much to be desired. I guess if you like Colombian food, you might like this place. Portions are large.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank LuisF2010
Collingswood, New Jersey
“Really good local spot for Peruvian Chicken”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I've had Peruvian Chicken at Pio Pio restaurants in NYC. I believe there is some relationship between these restaurants. I'm a big fan of roast chicken and love yucca fritta. I went with friends and we split a calamari appetizer and Sangria. The food is very good and the prices were reasonable. They also take reservations. This is a locals spot, tucked away near the back of a strip mall on I-drive nearer to the big outlet mall. Casual, decent enough service, excellent food and Sangria; it is easy to see why this rates well both on TA and Yelp.

• Visited April 2013
Evansville, Indiana
“Tasty experience”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Delicious! We had the rotisserie chicken and the skirt steak - both were good. The rice was perfectly cooked, the beans were good, and I even liked the ripe plantains which is unusual for me. Super friendly service and enjoyed by our 10 and 7 year old boys as well.

Visited April 2013
Orlando
“Uncomfortable Seating, Rude Service, High Prices”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

The title say it all!

Uncomfortable = uncomfortable
Rude = Rude
High Prices = High Prices

Barely any room on the table for actual eating. Place is dark as night, even at noon. Can't see inside from outside due to special glass.

• Visited April 2013